Chapter 3.

AN. I know I'm aweful. And I'm about to e worst. In so sorry. I'm really busy with school tho so yeah but I'm updating finally.

Luna

Ok so it's 9:50 and I'm sitting in Starbucks waiting. He will be fine though. He still has ten minutes. "Hello ma'am would you like anything?" the barista asked politely as I walked up. "Yes I would like a triple Carmel cappachino, grande please." I replied. "Coming right up that will be $5.45, what name would you like on the cup?" she asked. "Ummm let's go with Voltemort. I've always wanted to see peoples reactions to that." I replied. She giggled. I checked the time on my phone. 10:00. Ok it's ok to be a bit late maybe he got caught up in traffic. "Voltemort" the barista called. "Shhhhhh your not supposed to say his name." A young girl replied. I giggled and went to get my drink. I took a sip and let the drink warm me up. I waited for a bit more at a table by the window. I checked my clock again and it read 10:30. Ok I'm done. He isn't showing. I mean come on luna this is a guy you met at a bar. I started to walk back to the apartment. By the time I got there my drink was gone and I was mad. Time for a little de stressing time. I ordered Chinese takeout and changed out of my cute outfit into sweats and a tank top and put my hair up. I heard the doorbell and got my food. Then I sat down and are. Watching dr who in Netflix. This was mine and Hannah's and Cynthia's favorite show. Alice wasn't really into it but we all still liked to hang out and watch it. OMG Matt smith is sooo hawt. I just drooled. I finished my food and feeling warm and content drifted off into a nice sleep.

A/N. I know it's short. If we have a snow day( I think we will) Tmo than you will get an extra long chapter. And you didn't think it would be that easy did you. No silly. Thank you for being patient with me and fan and comment and vote and such. * hint. Don't those things makes me update faster* :). By cookies get lokid and eat SHWARMA and fondue and pop tarts and such.