Chapter 4

AN...
So I'm back yayyyyy.

Here you go love yall.

Chapter four.

Luna's pov.

I was listening to kiss the girl. Off y fave movie.

I was walking around the house.
"Well i need to go places to get out of this house. We need groceries."
I walked out of the house and went to the car. Pulling out. I started driving to the market.

At the market.

Hmm bananas. Carrots :)). Strawberries. Oranges. Hmm. I want meat. Deer sounds good. Yummy.

I was in the bread isle when i heard that voice. The same voice that stood me up. The same voice i dont want to here.

"Luna" the voice called. "Is that you."
Crap. I cant just ignore him. Or can i. I kept walking pretending i didn't hear him.
"Lunaaaa. I know you can hear me. I know it."
Haha crap. I turned around slowly. And put on a huge smile.
"Hi Steve." I said in my best cheery voice

"Hey just wanted to know if you wanted to go get coffee. Sorry i didn't make it last time....." He seemed to be making something up. "Something with family came up."
Well if it was his family i cant be mad. Right?
"When do you want to." I asked
"Right now is good." He replied.
Ok. And we checked out and walked across the street to Starbucks.

AN
Sorry guys its still short but next update will include the details of Starbucks. Love you kittens. But I'm back.