chapter 6

Steve's pov

Well that went Well...  it was a good date... or at least I think it was a date... I got a message from Luna and she seemed in a rush to get out of town...  was our coffee that bad?? I hope not... maybe I should call her because I don't want to get the wrong idea of where we are going with this... I will later on.... it's 8:37 right now so I should do something maybe eat... let's see in my fridge... Ramen and jelly.... Well this is unfortunate... I'm going out... then maybe to the gym...

I grabbed my leather jacket, wallet, and keys and headed out the door locking it behind me and walked to the little hamburger joint down the street.

"hello" I greeted the waitress who looked like Peggy a bit...

"hi I'm Carly and I'll be your waitress today" she smiled enthusiasticly

"What can I get you" she asked "a double cheeseburger with fries and a large chocolate milkshake"

"wow that's a large order you eat Alot.. if you don't mind me saying"

"I dont"

she took my order and went time put it in the spiny thing.

she brought my food out and my check which was $10.87 I gave her $15.00 and told her to keep the change... the. I walked down the street to the gym and let myself in, I knew the owner or rather he knew me and gave me a key... I hung up a punching bag and started hitting... all of a sudden I got really mad and started getting flashbacks of before the crash and Peggy... I kept punching the bag...  only stopping when. I heard a voice.

AN

sorry it's short and I haven't updated in forever,!!! I'm sorry love y'all and I'll update again tomorrow because I'm so horrible and tired right now!!!! love y'all go get Lokid!!!!