Chapter 2

Luna's pov.

Numb. I feel numb. The most important person I'm my life is gone. I can't get her back. I have to get out. I need to leave and think. I packed a suitcase with enough stuff for a week. Clothes. Shoes. Makeup. Hair stuff. I walked out of the house after shouting.

"I'm going to New York. I'll be back in a week"

I heard a few mumbles in reply. I walked to my old pickup an put my case in the backseat. Driving there was the easy part. Blaring music. Nothing but me, the music and the road.

I pulled up to the expensive penthouse building. I unpacked my suitcase and thought about what I should do. It was 6:30 at night. I'm going clubbing. I'm getting wasted. NOT!! With my condition I can't get exactly drunk but I can make myself forget for a bit. My blood might as well be water meaning anything I put in my body within an hour or two was watered down. The closest club was the stork club. It was only a few blocks away. Might as well walk. I put on some blue high waisted sparky shorts and a simple black v neck tight fitting shirt and tucked it in. I put on my black vans and put my mousy brown hair in a pony tail and curled it. Putin on a nude looking makeup I walked out the door. I reached in my pocket an pulled out my phone. Putting on my favorite song playlist. Save a life by the fray came in and I started walking to the beat. I pulled my headphones out of my ears just as I walked into the club. American pie by Don McLean came on and I sat by a built man with sandy blonde hair and the most beautiful eyes ever. Root beer please I asked the waitress. "And another water please ma'am" the deep voice next to me asked nicely. Ma'am??? I typically don't hear ma'am in New York. The lady brought our drinks over and we thanked her. "Hi my name is Luna" I said trying to make conversation with the very handsome man. "Hello ma'am. My name is Steve. Steve Rogers."

A few hours later.

Haha Steve was great. He was such a gentleman. We requested American pie for what must have been the fourteenth time in the past ten minutes. And it finally played again. We sang every word. Loudly. We weren't even drunk just weird. The club was shutting down for the night so we had to leave. I started to walk home and he walked the other way. I turned really quickly. "Hey Steve. Do you want to go get coffee sometime." I shouted. "Sure" he replied. "Ok Starbucks over there at 10 o clock sharp." I pointed to the Starbucks across the street. He nodded I smiled and turned around. I walked into the house. Smiling.

A/N. HAHA SHE MET STEVE. BUT ITS NOT GOING TO BE THAT EASY DARLINGS. YOUR FUNNY YOU KNOW. AND UPDATE YAYYYYYY. AND LOL. AMERICAN PIE PLAYED ON MY PANDORA AND I WAS LIKE OK THATS GOING IN MY STORY. BIE LOVE YOU MY LITTLE DARLINGS. GO GET LOKID AND EAT SHWARMA AND FONDUE AND POP TARTS AND WHATNOT. AND HUGE BAGS OF WEED. LOL BIEE :))). Also leave any questions in the comments and such. Don't forget to vote comment like follow and whatnot.