chapter 5

lunas pov

So we walked acress the street to Starbucks. This time Steve was with me and we walked in a comfortable silence. Once we got there I saw a line so we went to find a table before we ordered. Steve asked what I wanted so i told him what i wanted , a chia latte, and he went up to the counter to place the order. Suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up and saw it was Hannah.

(h is hannah, l is luna)

h- whatcha doing girly

l- nothing much just getting starbucks with a hotty

h-what!!! who, what, i need the detales... like now!!!

l-relax hunny its just coffee. oh crap hes coming back got to go!!

h-i will get detales

i chucked at my crazy friend and then hung up and put my phone away.

Steve had just gotten a hot chocolate and brought me my steamy cup of goodness.

I took a sip of it and let it melt on my tounge

"Do you want to take a walk?" steve asked

i thought about it for a minute. I dont want to take things to fast but i also dont want to be rude. Besides its just coffee and a walk between friends. Nothing more nothing less.

"sure" i replied

so we walked out of starbucks into the chilly air. i locked my car when we were at the grocery store and nothing in there can spoil. so we started walking no where really. and just talking about random stuff, like our families and what brought us to the city, i started to tear up a bit when i talked about my grandma. he just looked around and let me be. suddenly we were back at the store by my car and it had been three hours. i chuckled looking at the time.

"Bye Steve this was fun."

"Bye Luna hope we can do it again soon" he said and started walking off. only then did i realize that the parking lot was empty except for my car.

'hey Rogers, wheres your car" i called after him

"dont own one i walked." he replied

i got in started my car and drove by him.

'' get in" i said

"um ok then" he replied

"wait how do i know you wont kidnap me.." he questioned

"do i look like the kind to kidnap people." i replied sacrastically

"yes" he said in all seriousness. i gave him my best go to hell look and he laughed before getting in.

he told me his address and i drove there. omg ten blocks away. i would have died.

he got out and walked into his house but not before giving me one of his killer smirks.

i waved goodbye and then pulled away when he went inside.

i pulled into my house and brought the stuff inside. after i put it all away thinking about what to do next when i got a call.

hannah again.... i know she wants information but she never calls twice in one day

i picked up

h- lu you gotta come home......" she said brethlessly

ok now its weird she never uses my nickname

l-"ok what happened"

h- cynthia and sam were fghting and things got physical and he threw her off of him and she hit a wall and now she wont wake up. he was drunk and he sobered up but ian is driving us to the hospital...

l- WHAT!!!!!" i screached knowing how sam gets when he is drunk..

l- ok i will go pack now.. i should be there in the morning

then i hung up so i could pack

i also sent a text to steve letting him know what was going on

me; hey steve i have to leave town for a bit... had a family emergancy and need to go.. idk when ill be back but hopefully soon

not even looking at his reply i stuffed my clothes into a bag and headed out

AN

hey guys hows it going... how was your day.... well i pdated twice in one week because my last update was crap.... hope yall enjoy

bye peeps and i need a name for yall so anybody who can give me a name rules