Winner- Best Other Book - February 2014

And the award goes to....

DEAR MOM.... I MISS YOU BY: STAYSTRONGBABYITSOK

Here is about the story and an interview with the author!

Story:

My mom died when I was little. When I miss her I would always write her a letter. I put them on wattpad so people get to know me better. And they can feel like they talked to my mom.

Interview with author:

Q: What's it like being an author ?

A: It's awesome. I get to meet new people every day. And that's always fun. Though I am not really an author so say.

Q: What is your inspiration to write?

A: my inspiration would be my mom. Who died when I was little. I love her and I write for her.

Q: how many stories have you tried to write?

A: a few. None have become very finished yet.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration for stories?

A: my life. Everything in it goes into my stories.

Q: what do you like to do in your free time?

A: I am on wattpad for all of my free time. I read a bunch! But I don't have much free time anymore.

Q: what kind of music do you listen to?

A: all kinds. I love music!

Q: does your music influence your writing?

A: a little bit yes.

Q: Are you in school? What would you like to become as an adult?

A: I am not in school. I graduated last year. And I am a public speaker. I talk at school and churches and I also work at this coffee shoppe down the street from my apartment.

Q: How cool is it being nominated for an award?

A: very cool! Even it's not really a book, more of a journal for me. :)

Q: explain yourself (Name, Age, gender, country, birth month, & note to fans)

A: My names Alexia. I am 19 years old. I am a female. My birth month is October. I was born in Scotland but I currently live in England. Thanks for everyone who has been a fan of me. I love you all! Stay Strong Baby. It's ok. :)