Winner - Best Fanficiton Under 10k Reads March 2014

AND THE AWARD GOES TO...

TAKE A CHANCE BY STARSHINE167

A little about the book and authors:

Interviews:

Alexis:

Explain your story.

Take a chance is about two girls who meet their idols and do what they love. They go on tour and follow their dreams of singing. They also have to deal with the hate of dating the five most popular guys in school.

Where did you get the idea for the story?

I actually don't remember. Ammelia and I came up with it somehow.

Who designed the cover for it?

I did.it was kinda the start of my photo editing.

What/who are the main characters? What is their role?

Eliza is the more leader type girl and Miya is more of the quiet one. The story is based off of Miya more but Eliza has a huge role in it as well. They are best friends and that keeps them together. It's a split between who is the most important because 50% of the book is about Eliza 50% is about Miya.

Where do you write the chapters? (Ex: in school, at work, at home, in library, etc.)

Well, because this is a tag story the places depend on the author. I usually write at home on my laptop but when I need to I will write on my iPad at school. (My school provides iPads)

Books or movies?

Depends on the book/movie. But I am more of a book reader then a movie critique. I love pointing out things wrong in movies.

Sequel or prequel?

It really depends on the book series really. Some would be good for both some would be good for only one.

Explain some things about you

My names Alexis, I am 14. My writing partners are Ammelia and Jasmine. I like punk rock music. I am an author and a gamer. There really isn't nothing much about me. Thanks for voting and nominating us.

Ammelia:

Author has not completed interview