Winner - Best Fanfiction Under 10k Reads - February 2014

and the winner is....

5 SECONDS TO RUN FREE BY: SQUIRTMARIE

here is about the story and an interview with the author!

Story:

Well, you have this teenaged girl who is inseparable from her best friend. They do just about everything together. Even when it comes to moving to Australia. Bex, has gotten adopted by a family in Sydney, Australia. As her best friend Sydney, has her mom needing to move to Sydney, Australia, for a job promotion. When Bex meets her new family, she realizes that it's her favorite band, 5 Seconds Of Summer. She falls in love with the one and only Michael Clifford. Only to have her heartbroken by rumors and paparazzi false chats. Michael and the others give her 5 seconds to chose if she wants freedom, or the famous life their living.

Interview with author:

Q: What's it like being an author ?

A: Begin a writer, well, it's just like you imagine. It lets you have your way. You can release any anger, happiness, or any emotion you feel at that exact moment.

Q: What is your inspiration to write?

A: My inspiration to write, that's a tough one to be honest. I'd have to say my friends. They're always reading my stories and giving me their opinion. Other then that it's the people behind my stories who inspire me more.

Q: how many stories have you tried to write?

A: On my Wattpad account, I have written a total of eight stories. On my computer though, it's a whole other twelve stories.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration for stories?

A: Mostly, it's my favorite bands. Occasionally I will write a story on what is actually happing in my life, I'll switch up the names though.

Q: what do you like to do in your free time?

A: I'm usually doing reading, tweeting, or typing a story. I guess it's pretty much the same as any teenage girl, who's in love with writing and reading though.

Q: what kind of music do you listen to?

A: Punk-Rock

Q: does your music influence your writing?

A: Definitely, it has a significant amount of influence in writing.

Q: Are you in school? What would you like to become as an adult?

A: I am. I'm currently in 9th grade (ugh). Well, there are a few things I want to be. There's being a photographer, a singer, a nurse, and an author. So many things to choose from.

Q: How cool is it being nominated for an award?

A: It's really cool, but shocking at the same time. I found out from my friend Alexis, one of the owners of Starshine167, she said, "Jasmine, do you know 5 Seconds To Run Free is nominated for an award?" At first I didn't believe her, then I looked when I got home and sure enough it was there