⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀NINE.

third person pov

third person pov

flashback

"we've done this for two years." jiho complained. she looked at the two girls who occupied their table and frowned with a sigh. one of the waitresses looked at them two and smiled.

"they took your seat, huh?" she asked.

taehyung smiled and nodded. even the staff was beginning to learn of their tradition.

"we can sit somewhere else, tae." jiho said finally. he frowned at her and looked back at their table by the window.

"no, we can't. we always eat at that table, jiho. it's important to me." he said before smiling at her. jiho shook her head with a smile as he took over the situation. the waitress asked if she wanted her to ask them to leave and he shook his head.

"no, i'll ask." he responded. taehyung started toward the table and the girls looked up.

"excuse me, are you almost finished?" he asked politely. they both smiled at him, one of them immediately switching her posture to a flirty one.

"we haven't gotten our food yet." the flirty one responded. taehyung nodded before scratching his head.

"aren't these chairs uncomfortable? they're so high up." he started. jiho laughed and shook her head. he was going to trash-talk their table just to get them to leave? he could've just flirted back.

"-and the sun is streaming right in your faces, right?" he continued. the girls looked from the seats to the window and nodded.

"it is...a little uncomfortable." they agreed. taehyung smiled happily and pointed to a booth across the room, telling them how perfect the chairs were. slowly but surely, he escorted them over to the table, nodding and bowing before walking back to jiho.

she happily clapped her hands for him, bouncing a little. his grin stretched from ear to ear as he slightly danced his way over to her. the waitress, who'd stayed beside jiho the entire time, laughed and helped them both to their table.

"you probably could have flirted your way through that whole conversation. it would've gone by much quicker." jiho told him.

"sorry, my flirting is reserved for one girl." he responded, grabbing the menu from the waitress with a grin.

end of flashback

taehyung called her name and jiho looked up with a smile.
"do you really want to go home?" he asked. she nodded and he smiled back.

"alright then."