C H A P T E R T W O

(excuse any mistakes)

| K Y R I N |

- the next day -

I was about to call Kentrell to see what was wrong with him yesterday. I mean it was his mixrape release, so he should've been happy.

I picked up my phone and went to his contact, but before I could hit call, my phone started ringing.

I get that check then I stack it,
My money blue like its crippin,
Sell you a brick then dip-

The music was cut off because I answered the call from the unknown number.

"Hello?" I said, wondering who it was.

"Wassup, it's Ny'aire"

"Oh, Hey!"

"Whatchu doing later?" He asked.

"Nun, probably hit up the mall with Carter, what about you?"

"Oh...can I ask you a question?"

"Sure"

"Do you wanna go on a date with me?" He asked.

I gasped because I was never really showed this type of attention.

"Hello?"

"Yeeeeees, I will go on a date with you" I said cheesing mad hard.

"Okay I'll pick you up at 8" he said.

"Where are we going?"

"Cant tell you it's a surprise, just dress comfortable"

"Ok, bye"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone still smiling hard as fuck. Then Carter loud ass busted up in my room like always.

This bitch don't ever knock.

"Who the hell got your ugly ass smiling, youngboy?" She said. She always gotta say something smart 😭.

"Nope" I said popping the p. "Ny'aire" I replied and she frowned.

"You and Youngboy would be so cute together." I rolled my eyes.

"You know Kentrell does NOT see me that way. You heard what he said yourself. That was 2 months ago and I'm over it. We will never be more than friends." I simply said while getting up to get ready for my date.

| C A R T E R |

Playing matchmaker is getting so frustrating. I swear, Kyrin can not take a fucking hint with her slow ass 😭.

Yea, I know that Youngboy has mad feelings for Ky. That's what stopped me from killing his ass after what he did 2 months ago.

-flashback-
( im doing the flashback in youngboy's POV. )

BANG! BANG!

I heard my front door being banged on. When I looked out the window, I saw that it was Carter.

I lowkey got scared when I saw her ass.

I walked down the stairs to open the door, but I'm not no stupid motherfucka.

I left that damn screen door locked and opened the main door.