C H A P T E R T H R E E

| K Y R I N |

"I need you."

I was mad confused. I didn't know what to say. Like did he mean it the way I think he meant it?

"What do you mean Kentrell?"

"I need...No, I want you Kyrin. Ion wanna sound like no bitch, but i got hella feelings for you."

My facial expression instantly changed.

"Where is this coming from? I thought we were just friends? You made that pretty fucking clear

"Where is this coming from? I thought we were just friends? You made that pretty fucking clear."

"I was just talking out my ass. I'm sorry, but I been feeling you. Like before all that shit happened. The day after that happened. Carter came over here trying to kill my ass. She the only person that knew."

"Then when I seen you give yo number to that nigga, that shit hit me so fucking hard. I might sound like a bitch, but I don't give a fuck. That's what fucked me up the first time."

I was shocked. I didn't even know what I wanted to say. I was speechless.

"Are you for real? Or are you just fucking with me? Look Kentrell I don't have time to be getting played. I done been hurt wa-" I was cut off.

"Stop that shit. I ain't finna hurt you, i care about you too much." He looked up at me, his eyes were still red and puffy from when he was crying.

"You got me finna cry 😭." I said.

"Just know I gotchu lil baby."

THAT WAS IT! THE TEARS COULD NOT STOP FLOWING!

I tried get up to go get my purse and leave, but Kentrell wrapped his arms tight around my waist.

"Dont go" he mumbled into my stomach.

"Carter is waiting on me, I have to." I said.

He let me go and I grabbed my purse then walked down the stairs.

When I opened the door that bitch wasn't even out there! She fucking left me.

I dialed her number and let the phone ring.

No answer

No answer

No answer

I know exactly what she doing, now I'm basically stuck here, because I'm not about to walk no damn hour back to our house. Hell no.

Ding!

I checked my phone and I had a text message.