C H A P T E R S I X

Y'all like the new title?

3 WEEKS LATER

| K Y R I N|

It's been three weeks since Kentrell came to my house to see what was wrong with me. Ever since we've been really close. Like best friends more so, including all of the kissing and hugging.

For the most part, I'm enjoying it. I do think we should take things slow because of my past, and his. I noticed that he has the tendency to cheat on his girlfriends in the past, and who's to say he won't do that with me?

So maybe its best we take things slow, I could use that time to rebuild my trust for him, which isn't that easy.

I snapped out of my thoughts and cut the shower off. Stepping out, I grabbed my purple towel from off the toilet and wrapped it around myself.

I walked from the bathroom, which was connected to my bedroom, and opened my closet door to find something that I could lounge around the house in.

Settling on a pair of Ken's boxers and a white tanktop, I threw it on my bed and grabbed my lotion. After rubbing the lotion all over my body I thre on my clothes and got in the bed.

Just tryna let you know how I really feel about ya

Cause since I met ya, I don't think I wanna live without ya

You keep me laughing baby girl its just something about ya

That makes me feel like I am falling for you...

(A/n: this is my favorite song y'all 😭❤)

Just by the ringtone I knew that it was Kentrell. I smiled and answered the phone.

"HEY BESTFRIEND!!" I yelled into the phone.

(A/n: I do this with my brother 😂)

"Damn Ky" he chuckled. Waterfalls bitch.

"Sorry."

"Whatchu doing?"

"Laying down. Bored. Where you at?"

"Open the door."

I smiled so hard, it was ridiculous. I got up and ran towards the door. I swung it open happy as fuck.

He was standing there lightning a blunt, looking so fine. I had to stop and take a look at him. Being the sneaky person I am, I took a picture of him, he was looking to good not to.

 Being the sneaky person I am, I took a picture of him, he was looking to good not to