C H A P T E R F I V E

I love y'all 😘 thanks for 1k views

|K E N T R E L L|

I watched as Kyrin and Carter left out of the room in a hurry, leaving all of us confused.

"What was that about?" Ben asked, he sounded worried, but I'm pretty sure all of us were.

I mean Im pretty sure I was way more worried than all of them put together. It hurt my soul that I couldn't go and comfort her, considering I had heavy feelings for her and my girlfriend was sitting on my lap.

To be completely honest I only got with Shania for the sex. She was pretty good in bed, but I didn't plan on keeping her for long.

"That bitch weird

"That bitch weird." Shania said out loud.

"Aye watch yo fucking mouth!" All of us said at the same time.

I'm pretty sure if Carter was here she would have got her ass beaten before she even finished her sentence.

She snapped her neck in my direction and mushed my forhead with her index finger.

"Watch out." I said as I mean mugged her. She was getting on my last damn nerve.

"What? Yall must be fucking her or something?"

"Nawl, don't fucking try my sister, she hop on every dick she see. Take yo shrimp body built ass on." Boomer said.

"YELL DAT WAY!" Kd loud ass yelled.

"Whatever, she ain't got shit on me anyway." Shania tried to defend herself.

Everybody busted out laughing and I tried my best to muffle my laughs. But I couldn't hold it in.

I guess she got mad and left, but I don't give a fuck.

"Aye, I'll holla at y'all later." I got up dapping everybody up and made my way to my car.

I was tired and ready to go home. Plus I need to go to the studion later on anyway.

I walked outside and seen Shania standing by my car. I guess she thought she was about to get a ride home.

Oh well.

I hopped in my car and sped off before she could even talk. She better hope that 5:30 bus ain't left.

I gotta go find out what's wrong with Kyrin. I made a quick u turn so I could go to her and Carter's apartment. Hopefully they were there.

2 0 M I N U T E S L A T E R

I was pulling into her driveway contemplating in whether I should go in or not, and if I went in how would I go about the situation. Fuck it. I'm already here so I might as well go in.