C H A P T E R S E V E N

| K E N T R E L L |

As soon as I stepped off the front porch I hear...

"YOUNGBOY!!! Where you going? You think you just gonna fuck me then leave? I'm not some two dollar hoe!" Shania yelled, earning some attention from her neighbors.

I stared at her. She looked a hot ass mess. Her hair all over head and she was butt ass naked. She can't be serious right now. I know she not serious right now.

"Are you dumb? Or did you just forget?" I asked.

"YOU called me over here, you knew what this was from the jump." I said pointing between us.

"So shut all this shit down. Always being extra. You know what?" I paused. "We done. Don't call me, text me, or talk to me unless you finna suck my dick."

With that, I left her there looking stupid. Pulling out my phone, I tried to call Kyrin and Carter back, but got no answer. I got in my car and sped off towards their house.

***

When I turned onto her street, I could barely get by, because there were so many police cars. My face instantly turned into a frown, hoping that they weren't where I thought they were. I pulled over and parked in front of somebody's house instead of trying to get pass.

I hopped out of my car, making sure to lock the doors, and walked the rest of the way to her house.

"What's this shit?" I asked the first officer I could find.

"I can't discuss that with you sir. Who are you?" He said.

It took everything in me not to work his shit. I was about to cuss his fat ass out but I seen Carter on the stairs crying. It wasn't no regular cry either. She was breaking down. I knew some foul shit was going on.

Im worried as fuck because I don't see Myron nowhere in sight. I ran toward Carter to ask her what the hell is going on.

"Yo, what this is? Where Ky at? Why you crying?

She sniffle and wiped the tears from her cheeks. Her face was red as fuck.

"How could she do this shit to me?Man I can't believe this shit!" She yelled crying even more. She was scaring me now. What the fuck happened to my baby man?

"Bruh, what she do?" I asked even more concerned than I was before.

"Aye man, Ky tried to kill herself." At that moment I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"YO THATS MY FUCKING SISTER, MY BESTFRIEND, MY HEART! MANE SHE MY EVERYTHING! And she tried to leave me, man." She yelled, but continued crying.

I felt the tears streaming down my face. While she needed me I was out fucking some for that I didn't even give a fuck about.

Kyrin had been through everything that could be imagined plus the extra mile, but I never thought she would go as far as trying to kill herself.

"Take me to the hospital." Carter mumbled as she stood up, wiping her face.

"Come on." I said with my voice cracking.

***

We pulled into the hospital parking lot and jumped out of my car. I ran to the receptionist desk.

"K-Kyrin Vincent." I could barely get my words out because my mind was spinning. I just wanted to see my baby and make sure she was okay.

The receptionist looked up at me slowly, smacking her gum. This bitch is pissing me off. I'm about to smack the fuck out of her, I don't have time for this shit.

"Bitch tell me what room my motherfucking sister in before I blow yo brains out." Carter said calmly while letting her gun show.

The receptionist looked like she was about to shit on herself, but I bet that she got us that room number.

"737, s-seventh floor on the left side." She stuttered.

We took off down the hallway, towards the elevator. After getting on we clicked the button with the number seven on it a thousand times because this shit wasnt working fast enough.

As soon as the bell rung and the door opened, we went to her room.

I opened her door and saw her laying in the hospital bed asleep, that shit broke a nigga heart.

I didn't know whether to cry, cuss her out, or be angry at her. She had bandages along the lengths of both of her arms and an IV intact.

Carter was walking toward her when she tripped on something making Kyrin wake up.

"K-ken?" I looked up at her with so much anger and hurt in my eyes.

"C, can you give us a minute?"

She noddd her head and stepped outside the door. I sat down in the chair next to Ky's bed and placed my head in my hands.

"Ky." I said hoarsely, making her slowly turn her head towards me.

"Mmh?" She managed to get out.

"You really tried to leave me?" I said angrily with tears streaming down my face.

I looked over at her and she looked at me, with a tear streaming down her face.

"I-I called you and you didn't answer. I needed you."

"Man I'm so-"

"Get out Ken."

"Ky-"

"I said get out." she said quietly.

I hung my head and left out.

***
Short Update

Its trash, I might delete

300 VOTES AND 100 COMMENTS FOR NEXT UPDATE