C H A P T E R E I G H T

4 weeks later

| K E N T R E L L |

"GET THE FUCK UP!" I heard somebody yell at me. I threw the cover from over my head to see who it was.

KD, Ben, Three, Boomer, and Carter were standing in my doorway.

"Mane, what the fuck y'all want?" I groaned puuling the covers back over me.

"Nigga yo bean head ass been in this damn room for almost a month, get the fuck up, you smell like the crack of Star ass." KD said, holding his nose.

"Kelldrick shut the fuck up." Carter said smacking the back of his head, making them small ass frames on his face fall on the ground.

"I'm just calling it like I see it." He mumbled, mugging Carter and picking up his glasses off the floor and going back to the living room with Three, Ben, and Boomer.

It was just me and Carter. She sat on the bed and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Ken you straight?"

"Yeah." I sighed rubbing my hands down my face. I was thinking about the question that I'd been wanting to know the answer to for weeks now.

"Is Ky straight?"

"I don't know, you have to find out yourself." She smirked.

"And how am I supposed to do that?" I straight faced her.

"Get yo bitch ass up, take a shower, and imma get you some clothes out." I nodded, heading to the bathroom.

~ 30 minutes later ~

I hopped out the shower feeling refreshed as ever. Carter had gotten me out and outfit and I threw it on.

"I'm feeling myself, take my picture." I told Carter as we walked outside.

She took my phone and snapped a few, I took my favorite one and posted it.

279,291 💬disabled

nba_youngboy resurfaced.

~ in the car ~

"

So what's the plan." I asked Carter.