C H A P T E R T E N

(I fucking love this song, I watched the video like a hundred times.)

"I just want the money, I don't want no friends
Deno knockin' at the door, let him come inside"

| K Y R I N |

( I think I wanna change her character again 😭 if I do, I'm not changing it again )

9:48 am

I woke up because I heard my phone ringing.

Kendall 😈❤ would like to facetime...

What his lil badass want? I swiped my finger across the screen and waited for the call to connect.

"HEEEEEY BIG SIS!" He screamed in my damn ear.

"Shutcho bean head ass up, its to early for all that." I smacked my teeth.

I was looking rough because I just woke up.

"Whatever."

"What you want because I know you ain't call me just because you wanted to talk to me." I rolled my eyes.

"You know me so well." He cheesed. "Can you come over my momma house and help me with something?" He asked.

"Yeah." I groaned. Today was my day off and I did not want to get out of bed. I just wanted to get some sleep.

I didn't have to worry about Kentrell being over there because he doesn't even live with his momma no more.

"Okay, get your fat ass up and get ready." He said, making Ms.Sheronda smack him hard as hell in the back of his head.

"Watch your damn mouth, boy." She put her head in the camera.

"KYRIN! Where yo bigheaded ass been? I ain't heard from you in a minute." She said taking Kendall phone and walking off.

We talked for a little bit more then hung up.

- one hour later -

I just got done showering, taking my meds, and doing my hygiene. I threw on some clothes, nothing special, and started doing my hair, then headed to Ms.Sheronda house.

___________

I walked through the front door and for the first time in forever, it was like a ghost time in this bitch.