chapter 27

Your pov
It was one half ghoul against like 15 full blood ghouls. What did i get me and kaneki into. "ready ghoul on my comand" said ayato. I stood there didnt know what till do then i heard a whisper "(y/n) what i want you to do as soon as ayato says go i want you to put your kangue infront of you" said kaneki i nodded.

"ready. 3, 2, 1 Go" shouted ayato i put my kangue infront of me blocking of there hits then i felt someone grab me from behind singing the there head in my shoulder. It was kaneki his kangue was infront of mine helping the sheild stay stronger! "(y/n) I love you" said kaneki crying with his head still in my shoulder and every hit squeezing me tighter "kaneki are you ok" i said panking "it hurts" cried kaneki "what hurts" i said putting my head on his. "this" kaneki then pull up his wrist the was cut all over his wrist not what ayato or touka or anyone did he did "i did it when i was younger after my mum died but now ever since i was tourture they keep sprinting open or when i turn into a ghoul and it feel like i being stab a thousands" cried kaneki "i dont know how long i can get my kangue up for its hurt so bad" said kaneki carrying on. "you dont have to on the count of three i need you to let go and put your kangue down at the same time" i said kaneki look at me then nodded.

"3,2,1 now" i shouted kaneki let go of me and took away his kangue i flew out wiping all the ghouls out every single one of them drop ti the floor after on swipe then i grab ayato, touka and nishki by the neck "your gunna take your mates and get out of here you hear me cause i will do something i will regret" i said not even saying anything i threw them out the door the i look at there mate and they all ran pass me.

I look back kaneki he was sitting on the ground looking at his wrist i sat down next to him. I grab kaneki wrist he look at me i touch it kaneki flinch i got up and went into are medical draw and got a bandage and some tape then got a paper towl and wet it.

I sat back down next to kaneki resting the medical thing on one leg then rested his wrist on my other leg. "kaneki this might her a little bit" i said kaneki just look at me
I place the cold paper towl his wrist he just sat there looking at the wall with a blood red tears shooting down his eye i wrap the bandage around his wrist then tape it up kaneki the move his around and then grab my leg a squeezed it. I look at him but he didnt look back.