Bully

It didn't take long before another student had shown up. The next student to show up was one Levi's 'favorites' none other than Thomas. He walked in with his head lowered not wanting to show Levi his attitude. He went straight to his seat and when he actually looked up he saw TJ talking with the teachers.

They were talking about something funny because everyone seemed to be laughing. 'Teachers pet.' Thomas mentally groaned with annoyance as he glared at his classmate.

"They really did that?" TJ asked holding back some of his laughter. He hadn't even noticed Thomas' presence. The rest of them didn't seem to realize he was there either, the only one who saw him was Levi.

"Yeah several times actually, the seniors last year loved to play with the chemicals. And that's how they almost burned down the school." Hanji was laughing her head off. She got really quiet and leaned into the group after checking behind her to make sure Erwin wasn't in the doorway again. "Erwin only knows about the one time they tried to burn down my room, we never told them about the other eleven," she whispered deviously before erupting into laughter.

TJ erupted with laughter at the fact and Eren along with him knowing that his class had caused some if not most of those incidences. Levi just shook his head with a small smile as he remembered hearing the panic through the walls of the classes and walking into a smoke-filled classroom. 

Thomas watched them with a confused glare. He hated how TJ got treated like a golden child by the teachers in only the second day of school yet he had been thrown out of the classroom. "Emo fag." He whispered glaring at TJ. Just loud enough so that TJ heard him.

TJ got really quiet but he didn't dare turn around he knew who that was directed at and it stung a little.

"If you are going to talk shit at least have the balls to say it louder." Levi interrupted immediately. He was the only other person to hear the outrageously rude comment. Levi's hearing had always been beyond amazing.

Thomas jumped slightly when Levi stood up and walked up to him. He looked down at him with an expression that could kill.

"Those words are not tolerated in my class," Levi hissed venomously, "now either you can apologize or I will send you back to Mr. Smith's office," Levi said with a terrifying glare that would suck the breath from anyone who witnessed it.

Thomas nodded fearfully and faced TJ with his head lowered not making any eye contact. "I'm sorry." He said in a defeated whisper.

TJ accepted the apology even though he didn't really want to he knew Thomas didn't mean it and that as soon as the teachers were gone he would probably do it again. He hadn't known why Thomas hated him so much all he wanted was to make friends or to be left alone.

"That was your warning, you won't get another," Levi threatened turning back around to sit back at his desk next to TJ and across from Eren and Hanji. He didn't want to even give him a warning anyone who used those words he wanted to kick the shit out of. He had half a mind to change his mind and send him straight to Erwin but he took a few deep breaths and calmed himself down.

Eren shot Levi a look that asked what had happened only to have Levi mouth back to him, 'I'll tell you later.'

"Okay," Hanji said with a sheepish smile not really knowing what happened but trying to bring the environment to a less hostile level.

Eren kept on glancing over to TJ to make sure he was okay he didn't hear what Thomas had said, but the way TJ reacted when he said it had suggested it was no good. Even how Levi reacted seemed to fit the severity of whatever the kid had said.

"Oh, my mom is calling I have to take this," TJ said before quickly walking out of the room to answer his phone.

"Oh, Eren," Hanji said changing the subject, "are you still coming over to my house tonight for dinner?" She asked not really expecting Eren to go along with his attempt to mitigate her sadness the day before.

"Of course I promised to, didn't I," Eren smiled sweetly, "And this time I'll be on time," He laughed.

"Levi, what about you, are you coming this time?" She asked with a playful begging tone.

"I'm meeting with Erwin again tonight," Levi took a moment to think, "I'm free tomorrow night," Levi said with a shrug to question if that will work.

Eren mentally took a deep breath and decided to trust him on this, even if he wasn't meeting with Erwin he still trusted that he cared about him enough that he wouldn't do anything to hurt him.

"I'm free tomorrow night as well," Hanji beamed. "Eren you're free tomorrow too right?" She asked hopefully trying to get her ship together at the same place for dinner.

"No I have to-," Eren paused watching Hanji frown involuntarily for a second. He smiled really wide, "I'm just kidding, of course, I'm free, I'll be there." Eren smiled when he watched her smile radiate with happiness.

TJ came back in the room and at first, Eren swore he saw tension in the boy as if the phone call had been stressful but when he came closer he seemed to have hidden that feeling away.

"Did I miss anything?" he asked sitting back down next to the group of teachers.

"Nah, nothing important," Levi said with a shrug. "Are you okay?" He asked with a more serious tone.

"Yeah, my mom was just wondering where I was. I must have forgotten to tell her I was walking today," TJ shrugged, "let's just say she wasn't too happy about that." He slightly pursed his lips with a tiny nod. "Anyways...-" TJ's voice trailed off as he tried to get off of the awkward subject.

It didn't take long after that before several students had started showing up and taking their seats for class.