Let's Chat

Grisha talked with both Eren and Alex for a little while before another head poked into the room. "Alex?" the man said getting her attention.

"Yeah?" She asked looking up at him.

"I'm done talking with TJ if you want to come back in the room," he said and she nodded standing up.

"Well thank you, Mr. Jaeger, for letting me sit in here with you both, but I'm going to go back to my brother's room with Levi," She said walking over to the man in the door.

"Levi," Grisha said looking at the familiar man before turning to Eren. "Is that your fiance?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah," Eren said awkwardly as he looked at Levi and then back to his dad.

Alex looked between them and tapped Levi on the shoulder. "I'm going to head back to the room, I don't think TJ should be alone," she said excusing herself and walking out of the room giving them some privacy

Levi looked up at Eren and he nodded. Levi walked in the room awkwardly standing next to Eren. Eren took a deep breath and introduced the two. "Dad, Levi. Levi, dad," he said pointing in between the two awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you," Grisha said extending his arm to shake his hand.

"I wish I could say the same," Levi said shaking his hand. Unlike Alex, he made no effort to hide his feelings. His poker face was nonexistent at the moment. His gaze remained cold and his voice held a sort of hostile tone to it. He knew he told Eren that if he met him he would try and be nice, but all of his anger at the man came back so suddenly and Levi knew he wouldn't be able to follow through with that.

Eren watched on and almost facepalmed. 'I should have realized Levi wouldn't play nice,' Eren thought.

Grisha averted his eyes, "I take it you know all the horrible things I have done," he sighed, "I don't expect you to forgive me. Actually, for Eren's sake I hope you don't," he said looking down. "I by no means deserve forgiveness and I am glad that you are looking out for my son," Grisha said.

"Well someone had to," Levi said with an attitude.

Eren sat down in the chair with a sigh knowing that Levi was going to hold nothing back. Levi looked back at Eren seeing him look a little nervous and uneasy.

Levi sighed to himself knowing that Eren wasn't comfortable with this. "I don't forgive you for what you put Eren through, but if he is able to look past it, then I will be willing to do the same, but I am not doing this for your sake, I'm doing it for Eren's," Levi said reaching his hand out taking Eren's in his. "So unless prompted to do otherwise I will be willing to "play nice"," Levi said nodding at Eren. Of course, this agreement only last while Eren was in the room, Levi wanted to speak to him privately though.

Grisha looked back up at Levi, "thank you," Grisha said just happy he could talk to the man his son would marry.

"Levi sat down next to Eren and leaned over whispering to him, "if at any time you decide to leave and go back to the kids I would like to talk to him privately," he said asking for permission.

"Okay," Eren said giving it to him, but he told him he would wait a few minutes until the air cooled for a minute.

"So what do you want to know?" Levi asked sitting back in the chair keeping Eren's hand in his.

Eren felt a little calmer knowing that Levi was actually going to give him a chance to speak however he was a little scared what Levi would say to his dad when he decided to go back to the room.

"Would it be alright if I ask you guys some questions about your relationship?" He asked just hoping to figure out a little more about them.

"Ask away," Eren said looking at Levi.