Chapter 8

[Ember's POV]
Yesterday, we found out that the boys are going the the UK, Ireland and Europe as well as America. I was so excited to go to London and Paris. They are my favourite European cities. It is currently 8:30am and I am doing my makeup. I had just applied the final coat of liquid lipstick when I felt a pair of strong arms snake their way around my petite waist.

"You don't need that shit princess. You are beautiful." Calum said.

"I do if it's our final day in the states." I said.

"No you don't." He said.

"Um yah I do." I said.

"I'm not gonna argue with you anymore." He said. "I'll kiss you instead." He turned me around and planted a kiss on my lips. We pulled apart and I pecked his lips as I stood up from the desk equipped with a mirror.

"Now let's go babe. I want to show you something." Calum said.

"Okay. Do I have to be blindfolded?" I asked not really wanting a certain answer.

"Yes." He said putting a bandana around my head to act as a blindfold.

"Great." I said sarcastically.

"It's okay." He said.

"Wait don't you have a show in like half an hour?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Oh." I said.

I felt myself being picked up bridal style and being carried into a lift. I was put down and a button was pressed. The lift went down to what I'm assuming was the lobby and I was then picked up and carried out. I felt me and Calum enter the cool summer breeze as we walked outside. I heard someone open a door and me being placed onto a car chair. It was a limo chair.

"Calum why are we in a limo?" I asked.

"We are going to the event." Niall said. Wait, Niall? Why is he here.

"Before I ask you to explain, cam I take this fucking blindfold off?" I asked quite pissed off.

"Yeah." Luke said. Great everyone is probably here.

As soon as the words left Luke's mouth, I ripped the bandana off my eyes and tied it around my hair. I tied a bow in the front of it.

"Now one of you little fuckers better explain what the fucking hell is happening." I said.

"Someone's on their period." I heard Luke mutter.

"For your information Luke, I am not on my period. You know I have anger issues so fucking shut your mouth." I snapped. I never knew I could loose my temper this quick. Stupid hate comments and their fucking jealous arses.

"Alright. Alright. I'm sorry." He said with his hands up in surrender.

"Thanks. Now someone explain." I said.

"We are going to the event and I think you are performing two songs." Niall said.

"When did I agree to this?" I asked. Nobody answered me. "Exactly. I didn't so why is it happening?" I asked.

"Our manager heard you singing and she said you should perform a couple songs at this last event." Louis said.

"At least I can rely on the British and Irish for information." I said.

"Hey!" Mikey, Ash, Cal and Luke said.

"Well it's not like you told me anything about this is it?" I said with slightly anger lacing my voice.