Chapter 11(w a/n)

PLEASE READ:
okey so this WILL be the second to last chapter. i will be making an epilogue but that doesn't count so yeah. i kind of felt the need to do a chapter like this just bc and i felt like it would be a good almost ending.. but yeah I hope u enjoy

it's been a week since the whole drama thingy happened. this whole week has been a lot of fun, and i think im finally starting to open up my mind to the world. all thanks to yamato, of course.

it's friday, and i went out to get some fruits for yuuki's fruit salad she was going to make tonight. i was walking home when i saw a cat go through a dark alley. i thought it needed help, so i went after it. it was really dark, and i kind of got scared.

ring ring

my phone blasted through the silence and I quickly answered it.

"y/n?" it was yamato. as soon as I was about to answer, a hand immediately went over my mouth and pushed me against the wall. my phone dropped out of my hand and I heard the shatter. i was so scared and confused, and then a raspy voice appeared right next to my ear.

"what's a cute girl like you doing in this part of town?"

I was frozen.

what was happening?

and then it clicked.

tears began to roll down my cheeks as I struggled to get away from the man. an idea came to my head and I immediately swung my left foot backwards, and I heard the man grunt and let go of me.

score! got him in the balls!

the first thing I did was run. I didn't know which direction to go in, so I ran into a wall. I began feeling the wall and ran the way it went. i kept running until I began to see light. i smiled as i was about to step into the light until a hand grabbed mine.

i got swung back by the force and I screamed.

the person switched on their phone and put the light to my face. i was crying, and figured there was no way out until-

"y/n?"

i took their phone and flashed it on their face.

yamato.

i hugged him out of impulse and felt my body shake.

then I remembered, the man is still in there.

"w-we have t-t-to g-go" i tried to get the words out.

"y/n, what's wrong?" he said as he cupped my face.

"th-th-there's a man w-who-who" i shakily looked around and tried to get my words out.

yamato grew angry and stomped down the alley. i ran after him and held onto him.

"what are you doing?" I said as I tugged his shirt.

"im gonna show this punk what he deserves." yamato said with fire in his eyes.

"yamato please. c-can we p-please just leave?" i said, really starting to freak out.

yamato looked up, then back at me, and walked to the way of the entrance. i followed him but struggled to catch up because he was walking so fast. he seemed angry, really angry.

i ran up to him and grabbed his hand. he looked back at me with angry eyes.
i let go and took a step back. i looked down and saw his feet move towards me, but I didn't look up at him. i felt his hand grab onto mine and he pulled me along with him. somehow, this made me feel better. i skipped up to match his speed and looked up at him. he still seemed angry, so i stopped.

"what's wrong?" I ask.

he didn't answer, so i became impatient. i let go of him and sat down at a chair at a nearby food stand. he just looked around angrily. i pat on the seat beside me as a signal for him to sit down. once he calmed down, he slowly walked over and sat down. he wouldn't look at me, so instead, i got up and kneeled down so I was at his exact face length. i looked him straight in the eye, and smiled.

he looked confused for a second, then began to blush. i giggled a little and he turned his head away and covered his mouth. I tilted my head to the side, confused.

he looked back, and smiled. i blushed this time, and decided to look down to cover my face with my hair. he chuckled and tilted my head upwards with his two fingers. he looked at me and smiled with his eyes closed. i smiled and chuckled. he stood up and we began walking home.

time skip to yo house

i was debating wether to ask yamato to come in or not. i really wanted to hang out with him, but to be honest, I was really scared. what if he said no? what if he couldn't come in? what if he gets in trouble?

"do you want to come over tomorrow?"
yamato says.

"what?" I said since I was zoned out.

"it's fine if you don't want to..." he said while scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"no! I mean yes! I want to!" I said maybe too happily.

he smiled. "great. ill text you, but you should probably go home now."

i nodded and began walking down my driveway. I stopped and looked back at yamato and he waved. I ran up to him, have him a peck on the cheek, and went inside.

im so ready to write the next chapter, but mostly the EPILOGUE WOOT WOOOT! but yeah I hope u enjoyed bc I certainly did :)