Law meets a Vampire

this is a new story so comment, i might change names

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri

Yuri Kuran was stuck in a cell on a marine ship. Why you might ask ? because the captain of said ship tried to touch her and she reacted to fast for a normal human. They thought she was a devil fruit user but they were very wrong. She was not human at all but she was keeping that a secret.

Tired and hungry even through she had licked the captain marine's blood when she was alone. The man would forever have a scar on his cheek because of her nails. Sleepy Yori fell asleep, waiting for the right time to destroy the pitiful door and kill and drain the dumb humans who thought of using her to wipe out all pirates.

Law

'Captain, we picked up a marine ship talking about having a powerful weapon,'  said Bepo. The first crew mate was a polar bear and was a very skilled martial artist. Smirking Law replied to his loyal first mate that they would attack the marines. Obediently the bear waddled of to carry out his order.

Yuri

The humans began to yell about pirates. It seemed she should leave now. Taking out her hidden weapon Athena which soon became a huge scythe, cutting down the door was easy. Walking out to get to the deck with her scythe hidden again but in another form the marines noticed her. One yelled,'Don't let her escape !'

Irritated Yuri now ran only to run into something big and fluffy. Tired Yori fainted, collapsing but only to be caught by the pair of fluffy arms covered in orange sleeves.

Bepo

The girl must have fainted because of his appearance. Gloomy now the cloud appeared over the polar bears head. The marine noticed he now had the girl and started shooting at him. Protectively the bear kept her safe while knocking out the marines. Once he was finished Bepo noticed the rest of the crew were now pillaging the marine ship.

He did not want to leave the young human girl but he felt protective for some reason. Bepo decided to bring her with him, the marines seemed desperate to keep her as well. They tried to avoid hurting her when Bepo was fighting them.

Once inside Bepo waited until his captain came in so the could submerge,'Bepo, why did you bring that girl with you ?' As Bepo explained what happened his captain soon became inerested in the girl. Something was off about her, she smelled of strange blood and something not human and much more dangerous. Bepo was not sure what to tell his captain.

Shrugging Bepo headed to the med bay. Placing the girl carefully on the bed/cot Bepo went to the cafeteria to get some food.

Yuri

Tiredly Yori woke up. The room she was in was large and white and smelled of chemicals. 'You are fine but you need to eat,' a bored masculine voice spoke. Looking up Yori saw a tall dark man looking lazily  at a file. He wore a yellow and black hoodie.

A  grinning face was on the front. 'Who are you and were am I ?' Smirking the man replied mockingly,'Trafalgar Law and you are on my sub miss?' 'Yori Kuran.'

Law

The girl was young and had dark brown hair and brown red eyes. Unafraid the girl watched him. The door opened to reveal Bepo with a plate of steaming food. Looking away the girl studied the polar bear.

Yuri

'Hello,' she greeted. The bear had carried her here. Why ? she had to smell unusual, some animals freaked out when she even opened a window if she were not careful so why does this bear not seemed to be afraid of her ?