Missing and Saving

When Law had woken up he knew something was different, beside his bed was a note. Getting up and dressed and his hat on Law headed to the Medical Room only to see that Miss Yuri was missing.The note was Yuri's goodbye, mainly for Bepo through.

Irrated Law whent to check on his maps, they were close a a island so she might be their.

Yuri

She decided to go to a nearby island and explore since she did not normally leave hers. Something was strange through, the more she wandered the more deselent and alone the island became. There were towns and a huge mansion separated from the other buildings. She could smell the humans but it was best that she remained hidden.

Law's ship was close, he probably knew she was on the island. In the air she survayed the island, when the Heart pirates entered a lone woman was being chased by a angry mob screaming for help. Something about this woman made her want to kill.

They helped her and she brought them to a inn. Followingn them the girl had the nerve to flirt with Law. He did not follow her but the strange thing was that woman did not want them to enter a certain room.

Walking away she jumped into a neary tree branch that was apart of the forest. She thought about what she had heard, a stone that was able to control people and the few who were not were in hiding.

In the middle of the night the woman had dragged Shachi out to go to the manor.

Yuri felt worried for the pervert, danger he was in. Following the two as they entered. Trap ! She had to get Shachi. That woman had turned on Shachi and was about to, her and the mayor that was her Dad. Unleashing her power, windows shatered, wind erupted and blasted all inside save for the pervert.

Grabbing the man Yuri flew to were the others were sleeping. 'Shachi, are you okay ?' she had asked. Seeing her Shachi said,'Yori, how did you find me ?' Rolling her eyes she increased her pace,'Its not hard, especially for my kind.' Not saying any more the two plumented toward the ground.

'Ah Yuri !' Shachi screamed in terror. Amused slightly she landed close by only to see Law and the rest waiting for them.  'Here,' she said as she pushed the human to his crew and left. 'Room.' Not going to happen, Yuri thought as she dissapeared.

Close by she saw Shachi reporting to his Captain what happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------