Bepo VS. Yuri the Vampire and Goodbye

Yuri

The next day Law announced that she was to fight Bepo. It might not be a good idea since they would realize something was off about her but she was interested about Bepo and its not as if she could leave without being noticed.

She was above but all the other crew mates were now surrounding them. The one who had made that comment whispered to the Penguin hat,'Why against Bepo, she is going to get hurt.'

Bepo was in front of her in some sort of pose. 'Sorry Yuri,' the bear said. Bepo soon lunged forward in a round house kick. Sighing Yuri replied,'I'm not worried.' And with that a gust of wind slammed the bear and Bepo was soon dumped into the ocean. Walking over to the railing Yuri commented,'Sorry Bepo but this was the safest I thought of, I hope I did not scare you.' Finished Yori left the humans to retrieve the bear and gossip about her.

Law

She controlled the wind again, first on Shachi then Bepo. She talked about scaring him, the girl was hiding something. When the wet bear was on board the bear reported,'She is very strong, she was hold back.' Looking side ways Law could tell their was something else.

Commenting for the bear to follow him to his office. 'Bepo, what is it ?' The soggy wet bear replied,' She is something, I don't know but It would not be good to get in a serious fight with her captain. If she wanted she could have killed us all but she does not want to.'

With that the bear left to take a shower. Bepo was strangely protective of the girl even through he knew she was different. The bear snarled when the two Penguin and Shachi talked about peeping on her.

Bepo

Soaking wet the bear headed to find Yori by following her strange scent. It was not a bad scent but something was off she did not smell like a human. Poking his head he saw Yuri starring at the  cabinets of medicine. 'Yori, do you want to take a shower with me ?' Looking at the bear Yori's sorrow filled face brightened slightly. Nodding the girl followed the bear only to notice towels and a black silk ladies night gown.

Once in the shower the two began to wash,'I have never done something like this even if you are a bear,' the girl admitted. Looking at the girl, she looked human but their was something predatory about her. 'Yuri, I'm not scared of you.'

Surprised the girl faced the bear,'If you knew you would.' Sad now the girl muttered,'Don't worry I won't let any of them hurt you.' Realizing that Bepo had heared that she said,'Promise you won't tell.' Bepo agreed he would not tell.

once the two were finished Yori tried on the night gown. On the sides were the Heart pirate marking in yellow. 'I can't belive you made this Bepo, it amazing. Can you make me more ?' Happy the bear agreed.

Once finished Yuri decided to cook for Bepo. Steak with North Blue seasonings. Just scent alone drew the whole crew. Once finished she sat on the sidelines studying the humans as they ate like they were starving.

'Miss Yuri why don't you sit down and eat.' Law ordered/suggested. 'I do not need to.' Leaving them to the food Yuri headed tl leave after she retrieved her clothes.

Outside

When she made it outside Law was waiting for her. Irritated Yori knew the man some how knew what she was up to. Calming herself,'Mr.Trafalgar why are you here ?' Lips pressing together showed his irritation. 'I was going to ask you that as well miss Yuri.'

'Darkness lets just say suits me.' Looking away Yori left to back to the med bay which was her temporal room to sleep until everyone was asleep and feed of them. Law was once again awake, reading. Smirking Yuri strolled over to the dark doctor.

'You really must have a hard time sleeping,' she commented. So close now, she could easily pet his raven hair. Leaning closely she murmured,'Good night.' With her power Law once again fell asleep. Smiling sadly, she had become fond of his blood but she would be gone before any of them could awaken.

Closing in on Law's neck Yori delicately bit the man and swallowed a small mouthful. A bit satisfied now, she ran her tounge gently ovr the fresh wound to heal. No scars or marks would stay. Taking out her letter Yuri placed it on the bedside table.

Heading out, fresh sea air greeted her.'Good bye,' Yuri whisper as she split into a flock of bats and flew away to a nearby island to get her bearings and figure out were to go. They would be safe since the deep sleep had slightly worn off Law but he would still get rest.