A Hidden Darkness

Yuri

The island they were headed to was close. For some reason Law seemed pleased about something, she did not care to ask. The island had towering Mangrove trees with their sap creating bubbles that would float above the trees and eventually pop when they got to high. Law had taken Shachi, Penguin and Bepo with him.

This place seemed happy and safe but she sensed that it was not. Slavery was common on this island she had seen. Since this place was rotten she was free to do as she pleased. Would be kidnappers who would sell people would disappeared and be found dead with no blood inside them.

Even some of the people who went to auctions were found in the same condition.

'No stop ! ahhh !' her latest victim screamed in pain and terror. She ripped this well dress man's arms of and then she severed her victim's leg. Blood dripped and poured but she remained untouched. 'Why would I let my prey be free,' she asked as she revealed her sharp canines and then bit deeply on his throat.

He felt extreme pain and began to thrash. 'You can't get away  from me, human,' she said whipping the blood off of her. The man barely had any blood left and what was left pooled out of him creating a scarlet puddle. Pleased with her self and a filled stomach she then jumped up to one of the massive Mangrove tree's branches and with that she traveled to the sub.

It was pitch black and everyone except Law was asleep. Law watched her unemotional as she walked pass him.