The Night of Hell

Yuri

After diving deeply into the water the sub stayed there for what seemed to be eternity, or it was for Bepo who became a sweaty bear she avoided. The human's Sachi and Penguin weren't so lucky.

   Sighing she drifted away as a flock of bats to find Law in his office. "Bepo's being all sweaty and rubbing himself on the unlucky crewmates. When will we get off ?" She questioned as she started going through his book collection.

   "Soon Yuri-ya," Law drawled from underneath his furry spotted hat. Helping herself to a book she settled down to read about the Human's Organs.

3 days later

Yuri

Law ordered the sub to rise and that they could go back to the island. They all found out the reason why. Perching on top of the new member, a human she was sure had giant's blood or something when she heard the news.

Fire Fist Ace was the son of the Pirate King Gold Rodgers and that Ace was due for a execution. There was going to be a war, Jean Bart explained that Ace was part of White Beard's crew and the man was one of the four Emperors.

    From his explanation it sounded important and there would be a giant war. From her understanding this Emperor protected several islands, if he was killed all those people who knew peace would find their homes raised and be conquered. 

    The Marines boasted and saw themselves hero's yet they risked thousands or more human lives just to make themselves look good ? Hypocrites.

   Law however seemed intrigued  and ordered that they would go to the soon to be war zone. Humans....she did not understand them one bit. Once all the supplies were bought and everyone was safe in the sub did she look at the island full of people cheering for Fire Fist to die.

   She didn't feel pity or sadness for these ignorant and ungrateful humans. Her thralls, weakened mongrel half-made vampires who would die in sun light. She had them attack under the cover of night and by the day's first rays her creations were turned to ash under her command.

      One of the great things about being a purebred was that she could control vampires that were lesser then her status.

 To the stupid humans of the island it seemed one night those people who openly celebrated Ace's future death were torn apart by human monster. More humans died that night and the monsters were never seen again.

   Some would say it was a senseless slaughter by pirates, others had different tales. But the monsters were never seen or found.