Dance with the Devil and Vampire

alright yeah i know but Law reminds me of a devil and that woman, ill call her Mellany, yeah

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Law

It seemed Miss Yuri had been following and watching them. She had saved Shachi and then escaped his Room, how he had no idea but she had to be close to watch them. Strange girl she left them but kept them safe. 'She likes us even through she should not, it makes her feel things,' Bepo muttered to himself sadly.

'Bepo what do you mean ?' Law asked the bear. Bepo seemed to know a lot about the girl, as if It was instinct the girl and bear knew so much. Looking at him the bear replied,'Yuri told me, she said she can't be around us, its not good for us and she has a path laid out for her to follow.'

This intrigued Law, Miss Yuri was not what she seemed and how she refered herself and her 'Kind' made her seem nonhuman and predatory. Smirking Law ordered his men to attack the Mayor's Manor, time for revenge. Miss Yori would be nearbye and it showed she would involve herself if any of them were involved in any harm.

Yuri

They were heading to the manor, Law knew she was following him. Drifting behind the group Yuri thought of what she knew. If they reveled the stone she would immediately destroy it.

These humans depended on a stone to control other weaklings, how stupid and pitiful. Before she had left Yuri had explored the room and saw why that room was private. Grabbing some evidence Yuri had hurried up to catch up with Law and through his bounty paper, it had a pair of lip impressions on it.

Ignoring Laws reaction she flew into the air as a flock of bats.

At the manor the Heart pirates attacked, using hand to hand combat. It seemed their was no need for her, smiling she dissappeared inside the manor. It looked normal, showing its ovious wealth. Bored she walked on to hear a familar voice.

Reconizing the womans voice, she was yelling about having Law. Opening the door Yuri saw a older man who bore similar rezemballances to the woman. Smirking slightly the surprised pair turned only to be covered in ice. Crying out in shock and panick they struggled but failed.

Seeing the frozen statues Yuri looked around the Mayor's office. Among the handful of cabinets was a dull red stone. Once in her hand she crushed it. Bored now she played with the shards and sat on the couch, Law would arrive to get his hands on thee two.

Grinning sadistically herself Yuri thought of what he might do. When the Heart pirates arrive Yori wiped away all emotion. 'I take it you want these two to torture ?' Seeing Law's smirk she unfroze them and was content to see the two beg for mercy. Law was going to use them for cruel experiments