Author's Note

This is a fanfiction of one of those books that I have loved ever since I was a kid. Percy Jackson was always something I could go to whenever I had a bad day at school. I could read it, and it actually made me feel like I was actually normal.

So then I heard that Rick Riordan made the new series Heroes of Olympus. And I didn't want to read it at first, because Percy wasn't in it. But then I found out he indeed was in it, and I was happy all over again. So then I read the books, and I loved them even more than the original. I really conected to the characters, especially Leo. I realized that I had a lot in common with Leo (even the depressing stuff about his mother dying and being a seventh wheel and all that), and I was really peeved off when Rick descided not to give Leo a steady girlfriend. So this is kind of what this fan fiction started on. It started with my idea of finally giving Leo a love intrest I could be happy with.

And no, this is not all about Leo finding love. There are more characters I twisted in, and they all share adventures and go on quests and save the world multiple times! My friend Rachel and I have come up with characters and stories and we are so excited for you to read this!

This fan fiction also plays around with the idea that I have had in my head ever since I read the second Percy Jackson book: What would happen if Gods had children with demigods? ...

I'll let you find out.

Edit: hey, so I want to kind of make this clear...When I first came up with this concept, I was in the middle of reading Mark of Athena. And I just read House of Hades a few days ago (I'm still kind of in the middle of it), and I feel SO CONFLICTED! But to all of those Caleo fans out there: Just give this a chance! Please? Also, I do not ship Caleo what-so-ever. I feel like it was kind of one of those forced relationships, and it makes no sense to me, so....I JUMPED SHIP! Sorry <3