Trouble

Soo I decided I am going to write a Teen Fiction!! Idk I might delete it.

Trouble. Thats his nickname. According to most people thats all he is. He has a couple of tattoos, he smokes whatever he can get, and he drinks, he also is the most well known player.

He used to be a good kid, he got good grades, played sports, had good people to hang out with. But that all changed when his family fell apart.

"Sierra wake up!" My mom shook my shoulders. I groaned and rolled over. First day of Sophomore year, fun. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I had time to take a shower so I did.

I'm really weird I don't get nervous normally, I can speak infront of people fine but going back to school, the thought makes my stomach do nervous flips. I stepped out of the shower and it felt like an artic blast had hit me. I shivered, I walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit.

I grabbed some distressed denium shorts, with a grey tank top, and a tribal print bralett. I paired it with my black toms and aviator sunglasses. Hair and makeup time. I walked back to the bathroom and did my makeup simple. Concealer, foundation, powder, eyeliner, mascara, white eyeshadow, and some chapstick. I'm not into the sticky lips look. I fishtail braided my hair and went downstairs to get some food. I looked nice and not too slutty.

I grabbed a granola bar which was all I needed. My family was scarmbling around, my mom at her computer, my dad eating, and my little brother Noah sitting there looking all innocent. I ate my granola bar grabbed my backpack and headed out. My school is in walking distance and I can't drive yet. As soon as I reached school I wanted to sprint home. I found Ava and snuck up behind her. I hadn't seen her all summer! My family went to visit my grandma in Canada for the whole summer. Not fun.

As soon as I tapped her shoulder she tackled me in a hug. She had curled her blonde hair and swept it to one side, she had on light washed high wasted shorts, with a with a white cropped tank that said "Stay young." she had paired it with some black toms. She had on some eyeliner with some pink lipgloss. She looked nice.

"How have you been?" She was always energetic I don't know how she does it.

"I've been good, Canda was a total horror, but hey the guys were cute!" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Guess who I'm with now?" She said jumping up and down. Ava dating someone, I need the details!

"Who?!?!?"

"Danni!" Danni. The school sweetheart. Perfect for her, I feel like he would never hurt her. And if he does he sure as hell run.

'" OH MY JESUS YALL ARE PERFECT THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!" I yelled and she laughed at me. She poked me in the side.

"And guess what."

"What?" She went from happy to serious this couldn't be good.

She looke around nervously as if someone was going to catch her. "Jakes back."