Whale

Sierras POV

So I spilled all of my deepest and darkest secrets to one of the biggest idiots on the planet. Smart right? I felt something weird when he hugged me, he held me and it felt like I found a piece of me that I didn't know existed. I can't put my finger on the feeling and I don't want to.

"So what now?" I removed my head from the crook of his neck to look up at him. I got an evil smile on my face.

"You are going to watch some stupid movie with me, and I'm probably going to hate it more than you." He just rolled his eyes and went along with it.

I grabbed blankets out of the cupboard and walked over to the couch. I was scrolling through Netflix when I saw The Hunger Games. I knew Jake would hate it and I read the books and already have seen the movie. I clicked on it as he say down next to me and grabbed a blanket.

"Really, out of really?" He sounded so helpless I couldn't help but smile.

"Yup!" I popped the 'p' because I know it bothers him.

As soon as the movie started he decided my face was interesting which made me uncomfortable because I didn't know how to react. So being the social butterfly I am decided to have a staring contest with the screen.

We were about half way through the movie when I felt his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. I wasn't complaining. I just gave him a questioning look and continued to watch the movie.

"Do we really have to watch this?" I pushed his shoulder playfully.

"Uh duh." I heard him mumble something along the lines of "kill me now." When he movie was over I let my head slump onto his shoulder before I dragged myself off of the comfortable, warm, Jake filled couch.

He was asleep. His head titled all the way back so that I got major Adam's apple action. Being the asshole I am I was going to circle it but I mean I couldn't bring myself to actually go find a marker. I poked his cheek.

"Hey you whale go upstairs because I can't carry you." He stretched and looked at me weird.

"What do you mean go upstairs?" I rolled my eyes.

"I mean get off of the couch and walk up the-" he cut me off

"I know that I just wasn't aware that I was staying."

"Well you are so get a move on."