Lust??

Me and Ava didn't have any classes together. The only good part of my day was social studies where I got to see Liz. She's a junior but I'm advanced in Social Studies so I take that class.

"Liiizzziieee." She turned around and smiled at me. I ran up to her and gave her a hug. She was wearing white shorts with a black tank top that said 'infinite' on it. She paired it with black and white sandals. Liz doesn't wear makeup.

"Siieeerraaa!" she responded and hugged me. She smelled good, she smelled fresh.

"Guess what!" Her eyes lit up.

"What??"

"I'm going out with Jack now!!"

"That's awesome Lizzie, but Jesus y'all are growing up on me." I sniffled and pretended to wipe my eyes. She just laughed and lightly shoved my shoulder.

My day went like this,

Language arts

Math

Lunch

Social studies

Science

Chemistry.

The sophomores got to pick one extra class they wanted to do, it was like out extended core. Chemistry is my favorite.

I walked into the class and groaned. Of course Jake was sitting there talking to a bunch of his jock/ bad boy friends and all the girls were swooning from a distance.

Jake caught my eye and beckoned me forwards. I pretended I didn't notice and sat in a seat to my right.

"Sierra." His voice came out rough, he always like being the big man. "Come here, now." I just continued to ignore him. I'm not scared of him. Jake has a very short temper and I have a feeling I just pushed that line.

I heard heavy footsteps but just continued playing Flappy Bird on my phone until it got snatched out of my hands. I knew who took it.

"Son of a bitch." I turned around and Jake smirked evilly at me. I had some valuable stuff on my phone and my life would be hell if he ever figured that out. I tried grabbing the phone from his hands but he only held it above my head. I jumped and hit the power button. Thank god.

"Jake give me the phone." He flipped the phone back and forth from hand to hand mockingly.

"And what if I don't want to." He was trying to scare me, I knew better."

"I don't care if you don't want to give it to me or not give me the fucking phone." I growled. Never knew I could do that. I saw emotion flash into Jakes eyes but I couldn't exactly pin point it. His eyes turned a shade darker and he bit his lip. Lust? No it couldn't be.

I was about ready to football tackle him to the ground. I put on my most intimidating face and glared at him. He gave me my phone and I sat down in my seat. I knew he hadn't gone away but I didn't care.

"Now you have to do something for me." He whispered in a husky voice sending shivers down my back.