26 ⊳ INSTAGRAM

SCINTILLA
xxvi. instagram
❝I DO LOVE YOU.❞

ATHENALEIGH: day out with the babe 💘TAGGED: @STEVEYEUN999K LIKES | 759K COMMENTS

TAGGED: @STEVEYEUN
999K LIKES | 759K COMMENTS

LAURENCOHAN: @athenaleigh date with the babe*

ATHENALEIGH: @laurencohan not a date with the babe*

USERNAME1: @athenaleigh I SENSE LIES.

ABIPORTER: LITERAL RELATIONSHIP GOALS RIGHT HERE

ATHENALEIGH: @abiporter me and steven could just be breathing 50000000km away from each other and you'd say we were "literal relationship goals"

ABIPORTER: @athenaleigh tru

USERNAME2: I think we should just leave @athenaleigh and her life alone because she has a boyfriend and he can't be happy when he sees all of these comments with us fans shipping his girlfriend and @steveyeun

USERNAME3: @username2 well, her and her "boyfriend" aren't actually dating. if you look at the interview she says, "i don't know whether i could call it a relationship, but it is something. there are no labels on it, really". but, when she described her "boyfriend", it sounded a lot like steven. think about it, "we've known each other for a while now and he's so sweet and caring." steven and athena have known each other for a long time. "we've been through everything these past seven years" steven and athena have known each other for seven years bc they met on twd, "we're always at each other's houses and having banter with each other." steven and athena are literally always at each other's houses and always having banter on every single social media existing, "even though i've made him watch them one hundred times, he still agrees to watch disney films with me" athena forced steven to watch disney films a few weeks ago. it's clearly not a coincidence.

USERNAME2: @username3 I never even saw it like that. Damn. It really does sound like she's talking about Steven.

USERNAME4: @username3 @username2 it wouldn't surprise me if she was. her and steven have been really flirty these past few days, and doing stuff that 'close friends' wouldn't do. they're clearly together. they should just admit it already.

STEVEYEUN: @athenaleigh who is that handsome man on your screen? 💓

ATHENALEIGH: @steveyeun not you if he's handsome.

USERNAME5: @steveyeun want some ice for that burn?

USERNAME6: @athenaleigh she still slays.