Chapter 2: Reunited

Jeon Jungkook and his hyung, Kim Taehyung from Bangtan Boys were in their dorm fixing their hair and stuff.

On the other side, Im Nayeon and her best friend Sana from Twice were fixing their dresses, makeup, blah blah blah.

Nayeon: "Sana, hurry up we need to get going or else we're gonna be late"

Sana: "Ok, just one smirk and I'm done with my lipstick"

After that, Nayeon and Sana ran through the hall of Kpop High.  And then they bumped into someone, not 1 but 2. Sana picked herself up and apologized.

Sana: "I'm sorry, (she whispers), ya, Nayeon, apoligized"

Nayeon stood up and scoffed,

Nayeon: "Ya, you, you should look out"

???: "What is she saying, ya, get out of my way, before I punch you with my bunny punch"

Then, that reminded Nayeon of something, "bunny"?  And then she got a light in her head.

Nayeon: "Aren't you a part of the royal family?'', pointing at him.

???: "And aren't you also a part of the royal family too?"

They kept staring at each other for a long time, finally,

Taehyung: "Ya, Jungkook, we are late for class, lets' go!"

Sana: "Nayeon, WE"RE LATE!"

So hurrying up, they ran to their class.  To be shocked, Jungkook and Nayeon are in the same class.  The teacher, which is YG Entertainment Ceo, Yang Hyunsuk, was angrily mad.

Mr. Yang: "Ya, you both is having detention, raise your arms, HURRY!"

Nayeon and Jungkook raised their arms.  When Mr. Hyunsuk wasn't looking, she tried to look at Jungkook to see if he is really Jungkook.  But instead, she accidentally fell on Jungkook and almost her lip touched Jungkook's bunny lip.  Everybody in the room gasp in shock, Nayeon got up and shyly raise her arms.  Jungkook, just lay there on the ground in a shock and blushing bunny mode for a second.  Since Mr. Yang wasn't aound, she grabbed Jungkook hands and gently picked him up. 

Nayeon: "Well at least Mr. Yang isn't here to see us do that" -she whispers-

Jungkook: "Ya, you"

Nayeon: "Me?"

Jungkook: "Yes, you, um..are you Im Nayeon"

Nayeon: "Yes I am, I'm the third youngest daughter in the Lim royal family"

Jungkook: "Seriously, I'm from the Jeon royal family, fourth youngest son Jeon JungKook"

Nayeon: "Well, remember when I used to call you coconut head?''

Jungkook: "Yeah, what was the reasons you called me that?"

Nayeon: "Well that time, you have a hairstyle that look like a coconut and you also looked like a bunny and you still do"

It was lunch time Nayeon walked with Sana on the school sidewalk.

Sana: "Ya, you know what Taehyung said to me?"

Nayeon: "Who is Taehyung, and what did he say"

Sana: "Taehyung is Jungkook's best friend and he said he like me''

Nayeon: "And you know what happend to me today"

Sana: "YOU ALMOST KISSED JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Everybody looked at Nayeon and Sana surprisingly.

Girl 1: "Ya, you heard that Nayeon kissed my bunny"

Girl 2: "That kiss should be mine instead"

Nayeon: "Ya, Sana!"

Sana: "I'm sorry unnie"

Nayeon was so mad she chased Sana until she bump into someone, Lee Taeyong.

Nayeon: "OW, ya, who did that!"

Lee Taeyong: "(scoff) 'Who did that?' More like you did that"

Nayeon was so mad, she stood up with anger and Sana tried to calm her.

Nayeon: "Wow, ya you, Lee Taeyong, don't you know I'm older than you, so you should be respecting me!"

Taeyong: "But--"

Nayeon just cut him off and walk pass him, Sana was embarrassed and bowed 90 degrees.

Taeyong POV

I didn't expect much from Nayeon because I like her. I won't give up on her even though she don't like me. I'll take her back from JEON JUNGKOOK!

Jungkook POV

I was walking on the sidewalk of the school with Taehyung, and then I suddenly hear a yelling, it was something like..

"YOU SHOULD BE RESPECTING ME !"

I went to check it out, it was...Nayeon with Taeyong! He really want some trouble today.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, what are you looking at, ya don't say you're gonna fight Taeyong again"

Jungkook: "Taehyung , please shut that mouth of your"

JungKook ran to Taeyong and tackled, Taehyung did the same to Taeyong friend. As they started to punch each other which they already did. Taehyung was terrified.

Taehyung: "Uh, Jungkook"