Chapter 13: End Of Everything

It was Nayeon, Sana, Jungkook, and V last day of high school. Will they be alright? No one knows...

Jungkook and Nayeon both decided to meet up at the park when Nayeon karated chop Jungkook. Jungkook arrived first and then Nayeon. They both sat on the bench sadly.

Jungkook: "What did your dad said about your family moving to Japan?"

Nayeon: "He said we might move this year after mg graduation"

Jungkook: "Can't you just stay? I mean, Youre graduating anyways and-"

Nayeon: "No I can't stay, my day said I'm gonna be the president of his company in Japan, so no, I can't stay in Korea"

Jungkook: "Well...if you move, promise me that you'll always call me okay?" -shows his pinky finger-

Nayeon: "Okay"-cross her finger with Jungkook's finger-

Nayeon's dad was waiting for her in his car already. She was about to get but Jungkook grabbed her wrist and turned her to kiss her. Nayeon kissed back and back away.

Nayeon: "I'm sorry I couldn't stay"-goes to her dad's car sobbing-

Jungkook went down onto his knees and continue crying out of his mind.

| With V and Sana

Sana: "V"

V: "What"

Sana: "Wanna move in together?"

V: "Sure why not"

Sana: "Okay"

V and Sana interlock their hands together but as they was about to get up V turned Sana around and put one leg onto his knees.

V: "Sana..."

Sana: "What?"

V: "I know it's too early but...will you marry me?"

Sana: "V...YES"

Just like V's expectation, he stood up and put the ring on Sana's finger. He hugged her tightly until she couldn't breath.

Sana: "V..I can't breath"

V: "-let go- Sorry, hehe"

They were walking at the park and saw Jungkook on his knees crying.

V and Sana: "-run to Jungkook and pick him up-

V: "Kookie what happened?"

Jungkook: "Nayeon...she's gone"

Sana: "What do you mean by she's gone?"

Jungkook: "NAYEON IS GOING TO JAPAN!"

V: "-check his phone- Kookie you still have time till the airplane deport to Japan, you know.."

Jungkook: "-gets a light bulb in his mind- You're right"

Jungkook got up and ran as fast as he could to the airport. At the airport he looked for Nayeon. Finally after all that running he finally spotted Nayeon on the line going to get the ticket. He ran to Nayeon and hugged her tightly.

Jungkook: "don't go..."

Nayeon: "but Jungkook.."-let's go of JungKook's embrace and looked at her dad- "Can I dad?"

Nayeon's Dad: "-sighs and nods his head-"

Nayeon: "-look at Jungkook face directly- I'm sorry Jungkook, I have to go Japa-"

Nayeon was cut off by her dad.

Nayeon's Dad: "Nayeon"

Nayeon: "Yes dad..?"