Chapter 7: Siblings?!

|Nayeon POV

I was sitting on a bench eating my ice cream. I decided to walk for a bit around the park until I saw Jungkook walking with someone...but wait..THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS?!

|No one POV

Nayeon sneak up on Jungkook and the girl he was holding hand with. She ran quietly and...BOO!!

Jungkook: "YA WHO DID THAT"

Nayeon: "Sorry not sorry"

Jungkook: "LIM NAYEON!!"

Jungkook chased Nayeon, she paused and told Jungkook to stop and asked who his girlfriend is.

Nayeon: "Who's your new girlfriend?"

Jungkook: "She's not my girlfriend, she's my sister"

Nayeon: "Ahh, nice to meet you, I'm Lim Nayeon, the 3rd youngest daughter in the Lim royal family"

Somi: "Good morning, my name is Jeon Somi, 5th youngest daughter of the Jeon royal family, nice to meet you"

Jungkook: "She's my sister, 16 years old, still trying to debut"

Nayeon: "Debut with what group?"

Jungkook: "IO-" -gets cut off by Somi-

Somi: "I'm going to debut with the group IOI"

Nayeon: "Good for you, so I'll be going now bye~~"

as Nayeon leave...

Somi: "Is she your girlfriend?"

Jungkook: "WHY ARE YOU ASKING?!"

Somi wanted to get to her dorm so JungKook took her, they arrived and waved goodbye to each other. Jungkook hesitated as he open his car door for Nayeon. (Jungkook thinking) hmm...ok let's be manly, inhale...exhale.

|V and Sana time...

V knock the door and Sana opened the door, she was standing there wearing a really short shirt and pants. Sana did notice that her clothes was exposing too much of her skin, but she didn't care. I mean who could blame her? V enter the dorm and sat on the couch.

Sana: "what are you doing here?"

V: "nothing much, I'm just umm hungry, so I wanted to eat your uhhh delicious food" -he makes a hesitated face-

Sana: "oh..ok wait here lemme go make something so when they (Nayeon and JungKook) get home, they could eat"

V: "wait..can I help you.. what are you gonna make?"

Sana: "are you sure you want to help me?...alright then I'm making naengmyeon and kimchi jjigae"

V: " those are my favorite food ok let's go make them!"

While with Jungkook and Nayeon...

Nayeon and Jungkook went on their date to the movie, they were watching "Train to Busan". Jungkook thinks it's cute when Nayeon is surprised. After the movie they went to eat bingsu, (shaved ice). Nayeon was kinda sleepy so they went home. Jungkook stop his car for a bit to rest, he looked at Nayeon and shocked that she was fast asleep. After a while, Nayeon woke up, her eye sight was still blurry but could see clearly that Jungkook was staring at her lips.

Nayeon: "Do you want something, you know I can see you staring at my lip right?"

Jungkook: "Well, if you see me staring at your lip, you must know what I want"

Nayeon: "What do you think I've been waiting for?"

Jungkook: "I'll accept that as a yes"

Nayeon: "Certainly yes"