Chapter 8: Moving

Sana was shocked when she woke up, she was thinking, "who done this to me?". And then the other side of her mind is...

| Flash Back |
V and Sana decided to go the karaoke club, but soon after they got drunk from drinking too much soju and beer. V and Sana got a little too over and rented a hotel room. So they started to do this 💏.
| Flash Back Ends|

Sana got up from the bed where she was sleeping with V. She figured she was undressed, she grabbed the blanket and V fell off the bed. V finally got out of the blurry vision he have and figured he was undressed too.

V: "YA WHAT DID WE DID LAST NIGHT?!?"

Sana: "WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME"

V: "AHHHH MY VIRGINITY IS GONE"

Sana got off the bed and went into the bathroom, she came out wearing her old stinky clothes from yesterday. V was wearing new ones and prepared a big white shirt and sweat pant for Sana too.

Sana: "Thanks"

Sana accepted the clothes, took a shower and came out wearing the clothe V gave her.

V: "What did we do last night?"

Sana: "Why are you asking me, I don't know, I think we went a little over"

V: "Me too but at least we weren't that loud"

Sana: "What are you talking about we didn't do...'that'...yet"-her face starts to reddened-

V: "So that means my virginity isn't gone yet?!"

Sana: "Um...sure, -smiles brightly- let's go eat some tiramisu, you pay"

V: "Alright then -mumbles- why does she suddenly act like this?"

Sana: "What was that?"

V: "Ah nothing"

Sana: "Ok let's go"

| At Nayeon's Dorm
Nayeon was getting ready and then there was a knock on the door. She went to the door and look through the peek hole. It was...JUNGKOOK! She smiled brightly.

She opened the door and suddenly hugged Jungkook

She opened the door and suddenly hugged Jungkook. Jungkook got a little jungshook again and Nayeon got away from her embrace, and said...

Nayeon: "Why are you always jungshook, is it because you like me" -poke JungKook's nose-

Jungkook: "No it's not that"

Nayeon: "So you don't like me?"

Jungkook: "Of course I do, c'mon let's go eat chicken"

Nayeon: "Alright then"

Jungkook entered the dorm and tightly hugged Nayeon, she wasn't shocked and hugged back. They let go of each other and sat on the couch, Nayeon turned on the TV. They ate chicken and told jokes to each other when someone knocked on the door. Nayeon went to go get but Jungkook grab her wrist and made her sat down and went instead.