Chapter 9: Holy Water

V and JungKook was at school with their group, BTS. They were eating lunch and J-Hope suddenly asked something to V and Jungkook.

J-Hope: "Kookie and V, could I meet you guys girlfriend today, I want to meet them, can I?"

V: "Of course you can, visit our dorm anytime you want to"

Jungkook: "Yea, sure you can come visit us, just don't touch our girlfriend"

J-Hope: "I know, and um can I bring my girlfriend with me too?"

V: "YeA"

Jungkook: "Anytime you want to"

J-Hope: "Okay, I'll visit you this afternoon, I'll be going, bye to you all"-leaves the school's café-

Jungkook and V arrived at their new dorm and went inside, the girls (Nayeon and Sana) was watching TV...eating chips. Jungkook sat next to Nayeon as he threw away his backpack, V went to his room and nicely placed his backpack on the counter and went downstair to sit next to Sana.

Jungkook: "Nayeon"

Nayeon: "What"

Jungkook: "A friend is visiting this afternoon"

Nayeon: "Uh huh and what else"

Jungkook: "and he's bringing his girlfriend too"

Nayeon: "Not a problem with me, at least you're here"

Jungkook: "So can they visit us"

Nayeon: "Do whatever you want...I don't care"

Sana: "Agreed, do whatever you want"

And then there was a knock on the door, Jungkook went to go get it and looked through the peek hole.

Jungkook: "Oh...Hobi and...who's that" -opens door-

J-Hope: "-walks into the dorm- Nice dorm"

Jungkook: "Thanks...and um hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook, third youngest son of the Jeon royal family"

Momo: "Nice to meet you, I'm Momo Hirai, I came from Kyoto Prefecture, Japan, and I'm the youngest of the Japanese Hirai historical royal family"

Nayeon: "Mo- MOMO, (in her thought) why is she here" -moves to Sana and whispers- "You hear that, a member of our group is dating someone"

Sana: "-whispers back- I know, Momo, I thought she said she didn't have a boyfriend"

Momo: "(in her thought) hmmm, Nayeon and Sana unnie, dating?"

V: "Nice to meet you too, I'm Kim Taehyung a.k.a. V, third youngest of the Kim royal family"

Momo: "-walks to Nayeon and Sana- Nayeon and Sana unnie, why are you guys hiding, we're in the same group, so why are you guys hiding from me?"

Sana: "hehe, um Momorin, you didn't tell us that you were dating"

Momo: "You didn't tell me you guys were dating"

Nayeon: "So how did you meet him?"

J-Hope: "We met in a dancing class, and we were put as partners too so we got closer and then started dating"

Momo: "Yep"

After that Momo and J-Hope got a call from their dance teacher...

Dance Teacher: "You guys have to come do the dance practice again for your performance next week, so hurry and come"

J-Hope and Momo: "Okay"

Nayeon: "Where are you guys going?"

Momo: "To do our rehearsal dance for next week performance on the Incheon Big Performance"

Jungkook: "Can we guys come watch you guys do the rehearsal?"

J-Hope: "Sure, just follow our car to our dance practice studio"

V: "Okay"

Jungkook drive his car and followed J-Hope's car to their dance practice studio. They arrived and followed Momo and Hoseok to their dance practice room, it was the right size for the two of them to rehearsal. So then Momo and Hoseok did te dance and everybody in the room was shocked, as if they needed holy water.

(a/n: just imagine the first couple as Hobi and Momo)

After the rehearsal, Momo and J-Hope got some water from Jungkook.

Jungkook: "How did you do that?"

J-Hope: "I don't know"

Momo: "We are experienced that's why"

J-Hope: "She means we been doing this for a while now"

Jungkook: "I wish I could do that with Nayeon"

Nayeon: "Never. Momo that was awesome"-applaused-

Momo: "Thanks, Hoseok kinda helped me out too"

Sana: "How?"

Momo: "He acted as the girl as a demonstrate"

Hoseok: "That was when she was still kinda awkward around me so I did the demonstrate for her, since she didn't want show her sexiness"

Momo: "-giggles and mumbles quietly- Cutie"

So after that, Jungkook drove his car with Nayeon, Sana, and Taehyung in it home. They felt like they needed holy water because they never saw two group main dancers dance together before. It was night time so they went to bed.