Chapter 3: Fighting

3rd POV

Jungkook didn't notice Nayeon and Sana standing behind him with their hands crossed.

Nayeon: "Ya, JEON JUNGKOOK''

Jungkook: "Yes..."(he said lifelessly)

Nayeon: "You're fighting, wow, YOU'RE IN THE ROYAL FAMILY AND YOU'RE FIGHTING?!"

Jungkook: "I'm...sorry''

Nayeon: "Come here"

Jungkook groaned in pain as Nayeon pinch his ear making him follow her, Sana did the same to Taehyung.

They entered the girl's dorm. Nayeon took out her aid kit and tries to put some medicine on Jungkook but she felt bad because it hurts so much.

Nayeon: "Does it hurt?"

Jungkook: "Duh, it hurts"

Nayeon: "You deserved this then"(and then she put the medicine on the q-tip more deeper which made Jungkook groaned in pain)

While in the other room with Sana and Taehyung...

Sana: "Why did you do this with Jungkook if you like me"

Taehyung: "I...I..I'm so..sorry, but you never answered my question, do you like me and want to be my girlfriend"(he stammered as he says this)

Sana: "Alright, since you apologized, I'll forgive you and be your girlfriend"

Taehyung: "Really, okay then"

Sana : "O--"

Before she could say anything, Taehyung hugged Sana tightly.

Sana: "Ya, you'll get hurt, sit down"

Taehyung: "Alright, but let me hug you for a minute"

(A/n: srry i have to keep this chapter short, it's because i have to sleep and go to school tomorrow)