A Hate Comment Can Change Alot

(You feel lost and I'll reach out and guide you home with my light house)

Dan's POV
I sat up in bed and checked the comments on my latest video.
"Lol this video sucks!" @GiGiTricker
"Lol what even is this gay stuff?" @AnnieGurl222
I shut my phone off and walk downstairs.

"Morning Dan." A bright happy Phil says smiling.

"Hello Phil."

"Pancakes?"

"Try your best making them." I smile as Phil puts everything on the countertop to make them.

"Why thank you, good sir!" He replies smirking.

"Very funny." I say sitting on the couch grabbing my laptop. I read the comments as more hate comments keep coming. Phil sees me as I try not to cry. He sits next to me and puts his arms around me. He then kisses my cheek and I blush. "Go finish those pancakes." I whisper as he gets up and goes to finish making the pancakes. I get up and put my laptop to the side. I enter the kitchen and see pancakes on a plate. I grab a plate and put a few pancakes on it.

"Thank's Philly." I say smiling at him.

"See! Pancakes change everything!" He says giggling.

"I guess you're right."

Phil gets a text and smiles.

"I've gotta go out today, Sorry Dan." He says quickly.

"Oh okay..." I say as Phil leaves his phone on the table and runs upstairs.

I grab his phone and see that he was messaging someone called Tristan. I read the messages:
"Hey Philly, when you comin?"
"When Dan's not giving a crap, cya then."
I feel my heart breaking as I put the phone back hearing Phil run downstairs. He waves bye and I wave back. I run up to my room and slam the door.
Worthless...
Stupid...
Idiot...
Nothing...
He never liked you, He just wanted to break you..
Those words and sentences kept hanging in my mind until I decided to cry into my pillow. I grab my phone and text PJ, who is my other best friend.
"Pj...Phil's cheating on me..."
"Dan...I can't help you right now."
I throw my phone across the room.

^^Time Skip To When Phil Gets Home^^
I run downstairs to see Phil all happy and smiling.

"So, Have have fun with your boyfriend?"

"Dan...How did yo--"

"OH DON'T YOU EVEN START THAT WITH ME PHILIP!" I scream...