Don't Leave Me

((It's so quiet here and I feel so cold, This house no longer feels like home.))

Dan's POV
"Phil, Why haven't you just left me for the one you love? We have been on and off a lot lately. I guess it's partly my fault.."

"Dan, I love you. I couldn't leave you for someone else."

"O-Okay.."

"I'm going to grab some milk and that from the shops. Stay safe, okay?"

"Okay.."

Phil left. I started crying. He loved someone else. I didn't want to admit it. I want to cry...It's so quiet. I feel cold. I feel broken. I grab my pocket knife and roll up my sleeve. I drag the knife slowly across my skin. I wince in pain as I make more and more cuts. I start feeling really dizzy. I can't see and I flop back onto the bed. Darkness...

^^Time Skip^^

I open my eyes slowly. I see turn my head a little to see Phil holding my hand. I know where I am. I'm in the hospital.

"Dan..Please don't leave me.."

I look at Phil who is crying. I squeeze his hand gently. Phil looks up at me and smiles a little.

"Dan..I love you so much..Please don't go.."

I fell back asleep...

^^One Month Later^^
"I really need to go see Phil.." I say grabbing my coffee cup and walking into the kitchen to was the dishes. Phil and I ended things a month ago after I got out of hospital. I knew that it was a wrong idea, but I didn't want my suicide to make Phil hurt more then he should. I walk outside and see who I think is Phil. He isn't with Tristan, He's with someone new. I see them walk inside a bar. I sprint across the road to see him. I enter the bar and see Phil laughing. I run back out and find the closet park. I curl into a ball and start crying.