Just...Leave!

(You were the shadow to my light, did you feel us?)

Phil's POV
"I'm leaving!" Dan screams running up to his room and starts throwing random crap into his suitcase.

"Dan don't!" I yell back.

"DON'T START WITH ME! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON ME!"

"I'm so sorry..."

"SORRY DOESN'T FIX A BROCKEN HEART!" Dan yells zipping up his suitcase and running out.

"Wait Dan!" I yell. He's already outside and inside the lift. He's not coming back. I run to my room and sit on my bed. It's late at night so I stare out at the moon. "I'm sorry Dan..." I whisper and start crying. Then I get a text from Tristan.
"Wanna come over?"
"NO! I'm going to end our relationship, Tris."
"Why, Philly? We loved each other. Don't end it!"
"We.Are.Done."
I delete any memory of Tristan off my phone. I go into Dan's room and look around. I look around and find the Totoro onesie that we used. I sigh and hug it as it smells like Dan. I also find the dinosaur onesie he did the Krave challenge in. I start crying. I know he's never coming back.

^^Later That Night^^

I keep trying to call anyone I can. At last I see Dan's number and press call. I wait patiently. He answers...
"Hello? Who is this?"
"Hey Dan...Please come back...I miss you..."
"Yeah right Phil. You love someone else, Why did I even think you'd love me."
Then he hangs up. I stare the moon. I check my laptop. I decided to make a video. I set up the camera and hit record.

"Hey guys! Phil here. So I've decided that this might be the last video I make. Before everyone goes and spams the comments, let me explain. All the Phan shippers, you are right. Dan and I have been in a relationship for awhile now. I made the mistake of cheating on Dan. I didn't realise it would happen. Dan has now left and I'm all alone. Dan, If you are watching...P-Please...I need you..." I end the recording and edit it. I publish it. I watch as the views go up...