Come home, Bear

(Light's will guide you home and ignite your bones and I will try to fix you)

Dan's POV
I sat on the bench in the park. I didn't want to admit it, but I missed home. I decided I'd go back if Phil dumped his new boyfriend so we could be together. I walked back to the apartment as it rained. I opened the door to see Phil sitting on the couch.

"Phil? I'm sorry..."

"Dan..You came back!"

"Of course I did..."

Phil ran up and hugged me. He whispered in my ear something that made me smile. I kissed his cheek and we watched movies together for hours.

Phil's POV
Dan and I sat on the couch. I feel asleep on him. I woke up to a notification on my phone. I see it's from Tristan.
"Phil, Cmon It'll be fun! Dan won't be there."
"I said we're done. Good day."
I put my phone away and walk up into Dan's room where he is sitting with a blade. He doesn't realise I'm there. I watch him roll up his sleeve and drag the blade across his skin.

"Dan, please stop.."

"Phil...I-I'm sorry..."

"Shh..." I went and sat next to him

"I love you, Phil.."

"I love you to, Bear." Dan snuggled into me and cried.

"Goodnight...Dan." I smile as he falls asleep.

^^The Next Day^^
I wake up to a knock on the door. Dan runs to the door. I listen to who it is...

"Hello, I'm Tristan. Does my boyfriend, Phil live here?"

"...Excuse me...You're the one he's cheating on me with..."

I run downstairs and Dan turns around and stares at me.

"Phil...Cmon let's go!" Tristan said smirking.

"I said we were done, Tristan. Let it go."