Please...Phil...Don't go...

(I'll never forget you, You'll always be by my side. From the day that I met you, I knew I'd love you to the day I die)

Dan's POV

^^One Week Later^^

I ran upstairs to see Phil packing his bags.

"Phil, are you moving in with Tristan?"

"Yes! He treats me like a person. You just cry on me!"

"You let me..I'd not do it if you didn't want me to."

"Goodbye, Dan."

"Wait Phil...please..."

"What Dan?"

"Nevermind...just...go..." I feel broken inside saying that..

Phil left with Tristan and I ran to my room. I grabbed the biggest blade I could find. I took my jumper off. I then dragged the blade all up my arms. I started crying in pain. Pain is good...Pain makes me realise how much of a crap I am. I bandage up my wounds, put my jumper back on then go and make a video.

"Hello, Internet. This is going to be the last video on the channel. Phil has left me for someone better..and...I agree with him. Me crying on him isn't right. I've also been getting a lot of hate. When I say a lot I mean every video there is just more and more hate. I've started cutting..without Phil..This place is so empty and not full of light. I guess this is
Goodbye Internet.."

I stop recording then publish the video. I watch as the views go up. I check my twitter. I tweet: "Go check out my new video..Goodbye Internet." I start crying. I go into Phil's room and grab a box of photos out from under the bed. I open the box. I see photos from TATINOF. I start crying louder. It makes me feel bad that he's never coming back. I look through them all. I take my favourite one and grab a picture frame. I put the photo inside then put it in my room. I go around and water Phil's house plants. I hope he's happy about that.