chapter 1

Vanessa's POV

This is it the day I go back to see Justin I am so nervous we have been texting but he hasn't texted me for like a months now. I never told him about my boyfriend I am kind of nervous to cause right before I left he told me he liked me, and he fell in love with me when we were sixteen but I was to nervous to say anything. I look over at Tanner my boyfriend he could tell I was nervous

"Calm down your ganna be fine baby." He said

"Ok I'll try, thanks for being here for me Tanner I love you." I said

"I love you to!" He said

The pilot announced that we were heading off to California
I took deep breath and relaxed in my seat. 1 hour later me and Tanner were goofing off and laughing because we he went to get up he hit his head hard on the roof then fell down. It was so funny that's what he gets for being like 6'2. Lol I love how he can always make me laugh even when I have the worst of days.

Flash back
As I entered the new class of my college everything to me was scary and new. So I sat it the very front by myself. I was very shy I have been here for a week and still haven't talked to anyone but my room mate Ann. We a few classes to together. A nice gentleman sat by me snaping me back to reality.
"Hi" he said
"Hello" I whispered
After class on he asked me for my phone number. I gave it to him cause you had to admit he was cute.

Flash back over

As the laughing died down we both looked at our phones and took silly pictures. It helped me take my mind off Justin after a while I forgot all about him. He probably has a girlfriend by now or even engaged. I know what your thinking if he would be engaged why wouldn't I well Tanner and I decided to wait a little. We just graduated from college and now we are going rent small apparent together. Were trying to not take thing two fast. Although we have been dating for a year know our anniversary was last week. We just cuddled up and had a movie marathon.

As the pilot announced that we have landed we grabbed our bags and headed out of the plane into the packed air port. We decided to grab something to eat at McDonald's. So we grabbed a cab and headed there.
"What are you ganna have?" Tanner said as we ordered
"I'll have a big Mac and Fry's with a small iced tea please." I said

"Ok, I'll pay." Tanner said

We grabbed our food and sat down and started eating.

"So where are we ganna go after this?" Tanner said

"Well to the hotel since we want to surprise everyone tomorrow." I said

We through our trash and headed out side Tanner called a cab and asked him to get us to the car dealer ship. We were gonna rent a car for now. As we arrived at the car dealer ship we headed to the counter are and asked to look at the rentals.

"Omg look at that one!" I said

It was a blue car that had tinted windows and looked like a Ferrari in a way.

"Nice, let's get it!" Tanner said

We paid for the car and hoped in to it. Tanner was driving cause he said u was a wreck less driver when it comes to driving. Lol.

"I love the interior." Tanner said

"Same!" I said

As he turned on the car boyfriend by no other than Justin Bieber came in I changed it automatically. I felt nervous and scared yet again. Tanner looked me in the eyes and turned on my favorite song. She's kinda hot by 5 Seconds Of Summer. There a awesome band. Me and Tanner love them. Both our favorite is Luke and Michael.

We drove off to the hotel. I couldn't wait to finally realax and watch TV with my bae.