Chapter 9

Brittany's (P.O.V)

I woke up i looked at my alarm clock . it was 8:05 am . i had to be at work at 9:45 am . I got up i went in the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth .

I walked back in the room to see Samya was up .

"Good Morning mommy" she said with a smile . "Good Morning baby"

My Phone started ringing .

Caller ID : Shmexy Taj

"hello" i answered . "good morning" "good morning Taj" "what time do you plan on bringing Samya ?" "well im finna get her dressed now" "okay . call me when you on ya way" "okay . i will" we hung up .

i was gonna take Samya to Taj's house Taj's little cousins Janae and James were gonna be over there Taj had to be over there , so he said i should bring Samya .

i looked out the window . it was cloudy outside . I walked to Samya's drawer and got some jeans and a white shirt .

"Samya go brush your teeth" "kay mommy" she ran to the bathroom .

i grabbed her a plain black nike hoodie .

i put on my work uniform . Samya walked back into the room . "put them clothes on" i pointed to her clothes .

i went to the closet and grabbed my shoes , i slipped them on .

i walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair into a ponytail .

Samya walked into the bathroom .

"you comb my hair mommy ?" "yea come here"

i brushed her hair into a big curly ponytail i added a black ribbon .

"okay im done" "what shoes i put on ?" "uhh .. your converse . the black ones" "kay" "hurry up"

i cleaned up the hair off the counters . i walked back in the room and she was ready . i looked at the time 8:45 am . a lil bit of time . "c'mon" i told her . i grabbed my purse and we walked out .

i buckled her in and got in my seat and drove off ..

Joseph's (P.O.V)

"ahhh .. right there" the hoe in my bed screamed . " .. uhhhh .." she moaned . i felt myself about to cum , i came then pulled out . i pulled the condom off .

"why'd you stop ?" she asked sitting up . "get tha fuck out" i said turning the opposite way to look at my phone .

"oh so thats it ?" "what the fuck you mean thats it ? bitch all i needed was a quick nut . you wasnt shit" she gasped as her eyes filled with tears . "what the fuck you crying for ?" "did you hear what you just said to me ?" "uhh .. yea . did you hear what i said ? get the fuck out" "dont ever call me again jo" "thats fine just get the hell out please !" she gathered her things while crying and she walked out .

damn , thought she would never leave . my phone started ringing .

caller id : mike .

it was my best friend since diaper days was calling .

"yo" "aye wess good bruh" "nun much . whatchu tryna do ?" "ion know . but i know ya boy is hungry" i chuckled . "well lemme get dressed and we could go eat" "alright" i hung up .

i went and hopped in the shower . i washed my body and got out . i wrapped the towel around my waist . i walked in my room and grabbed some true religion jeans and a white t-shirt . i laid the clothes on my bed and grabbed some boxers . i put all my clothes on .

i went to my closet and grabbed a grey and white jacket . i grabbed my custom mad kd 6s . i tied the strings on my jacket . I grabbed my gold rolex and gold chain . i looked at myself in the mirror .

"damn im fine" i said to myself .

i grabbed my brush , wallet , and keys then walked out . i brushed my hair as i walked out my house .

*at apple bees*

mike decided on apple bees . i walked to the table on where the lady told me where mike was at . i dapped him while sliding into the booth .

"wess good ?" "shiet . im hungry then a mutha fucka" "aint nothin new" "whatever" i picked up the menu .

i decided to just get some type of burger . i'll tell them to surprise me .

"oh shit . i almost forgot to tell yo" mike said . i put the menu down . "what ?" "alright . remember when we went to the strip club the otha day ?" "yea"

i had left early that day .

"so a lil after you left , we was just chillin . then we here gun shots go off . you know everybody was running out and shit . but we didnt know where the gun shots was coming from . then they got closer and closer . we got a good view of the nigguh .. it was Nick" he said .

"Nick ? OG Nick ?" i said . "hell yeah . before we left we heard 'you gone pay whatchu owe'

"shit" i said in more of a whisper .

Nick was my old boss . as a kid i struggled . my mother was sick my dad was a dead beat and my grand parents had died . i had no family . since my mom was sick she couldn't work . we got my grand parent insurance money . but we still needed more , it wasn't gonna last forever . so i got into the game . i didnt like doing shit like that but it was all i could do and it payed . i was 13 . so i was doing good , one of the best workers on my division . so when i turned 17 me and mike had put all the money from the last 2 months in a place only we would know . Nick noticed that money was short but we always said that it was the money counters . some were killed for my dirty work . but i had shit to take care of .

so one day me and mike had took all the money and never turned back . the money came to the amount of $500,000 we were paid .

Nick is the name of Brittany's father *hint hint*