Chapter 2

Brittany's(P.O.V)

"What makes you think you can just pop up outta no where and say you miss me and say you wanna see your daughter ? Huh ?" "Im trynna change Brittany , i wanna be a better man" "Joseph i haven't seen you in 3 years you cant just pop up and say you wanna see your daughter" "Oh my fucking gosh" he said frustrated . "Dont cus at me . And how i know you aint go walk outta our daughters life ? Like you did me " "Cause i aint . What can i do to make you believe me ?" "Show it" with that i walked away .

I went and sat down on the bleachers . "What he say ?" Amber asked . "A whole bunch of Irrelevant shit " "Oh lawd" Taj said trying to sound like me and Amber . "Shut up" we said together laughing . "Aye . Imma catch y'all later i gotta go practice" "See ya" i said waving half way "Bye hoe" Amber said blankly . "Whatever you say Amber" he said kissing her cheek . Amber & Taj were so cute , they love each other they just don't know it .

"Bye" she said pushing him off of her . "Bye" he threw his trash in the can and jogged off to the gym .

"Yall need to get together already" i said . "Naw . Im coo" "Whatever . You know damn well you want him and he want you" "No ion even like him , he get on my nerves" "Whatever"

*After School*

"Thanks Amber , give her kisses for me" i said to Amber trying to rush to my car . "Mhmm . Go before you be late" i power walked to my car . I saw Jo coming to me . I picked up my pace . "Aye let me talk to you real fast" "I cant i have to go to work" "Who gave have the baby?" "Shes not a baby . She is 3 years old and her name is Samya . I cant talk . BYE" i said getting in my car . I backed out the parking lot . I drove 20mins to work . I got out the car and grabbed my duffel bag .

I ran inside to the bathroom . I went and put my uniform on . Which was black slack , a white dressy collard shirt , a apron that read 'Elephant Bar' , and some black heels . I put my hair in a ponytail . I rushed out the bathroom . I went and clocked in .

This job wasnt hard . It payed good money and especially cause this is where all the white people come and eat , they give good tips . But i love all people who come in here . Well all the ones who aren't difficult . I grabbed a note pad and went to the first table .

"Welcome to Elephant Bar im Brittany i will be your waitress for today , so if you have any questions you can ask me . Can i start you off with anything to drink?"

"Yes . I would like a sprite" "For you" i looked at the little girl . "Lemonade Please" "And for you sir" "Coke" "Okay i will be right back with your drinks" i said with a smile . I went and got there drinks . I saw my friend Nicole .

"Oh my gosh this people is getting on ma nerves asking for all this extra shit" she said rolling her eyes . "You are a mess" i put the cups on the tray and walked out . I gave them their drinks . "Are you ready to order?" "No can you give us 5 minuets please" the woman said . "Yes"

*6 hours later*

It was 10:00 pm and i was finally off of work . After washing dishes , cleaning every booth , and serving rude customers . I was worn out . But on the bright side i got $250 dollars worth of tips . "See y'all tomorrow" i said to everyone .

I got in my car and played the radio . I drove 30 mins to Amber's house . I knocked on the door . 2 mins later she came and opened it . "She sleep in my room" i walked up the stairs . I grabbed her off the bed . I put her backpack on my shoulder and walked down stairs .

"Thank you so much" "No problem . See you tomorrow" "Ok" "She ate already so she shouldn't be hungry" "Ok . Thanks" "Goodnight" "Good night"

*Back at home*

I put Samya's pajamas on . I put her in her bed . I went into the kitchen . I made me a cup of noodles . After i ate my noodles , i took a 40 minutes shower . I got in the bed and went to sleep .

*Next Day*

I woke up and got up . I quickly put my clothes on . I put on some blue jeans , a white v-neck shirt , and a black regular jacket .

I ran Samya a bath . I went into the room . "Samya get up , yo gotta take a bath" "I wanna go to sleep" "No you gotta take a bath , unless you wanna be stinky" "Ughh" i popped her . "Dont say that to me" "Sorry" "Go get in the tub" she got up and went to the bathroom . That little girl got a bad attitude .

I went into the bathroom and washed her up . After she got out i put on her clothes on . She dressed in . Some blue & white jeans, a blue t-shirt long sleeved thermal , and a white beanie that had her name on it . I let her curly hair be down . I went and combed my hair in a ponytail . I cleaned up the bathroom .

I looked at my phone . It was 6:35 am i didnt have to be at school till 8:20 am . "Mya you wanna eat at home or go out" "I wanna eat out" "Alright" i told her to put on her blue converse . I grabbed my purse and keys . We walked out the room . We walked down the hall , i seen something ian never seen in my life .

What you think about this book ?

Comment & Vote