Chapter 7

Brittany's(P.O.V)

"Who is this ?" "This is Momma" she said more of a whisper . "Is everything alright ?" "Yea sweetie i was just calling to tell you that i will be home a lil late" "Okay" she hung up so fast .

Tracey's(P.O.V)

I was sitting on the side of the bed on the floor i hung up i heard his footsteps . I dropped the phone .

"TRACEY" he yelled , i jumped . "Yes" i said standing up . "Get ova here now" he demanded . I got up and walked to where he was . "You know i love you baby" he stroked my cheeks . I put on a fake smile he disgusted me . "Yea . I know" "Do you love me ?" "Of course" i lied . "Show me how much you love me" i knew exactly what he meant . I didnt want to God knows ion but if i didnt he would be beat me , its happen before .

I got on my knees and unzipped his pants .

Brittany's(P.O.V)

"Mommy i tired" "Okay lets clean up these cards and we could give a bath and you could go to bed" she started to pick up the cards as i held the box . After she cleaned up the cards she handed the box to me . "Here you go mommy" i grabbed it . We walked down the hall into our room . "Mommy we have a sleepover ?" "With who baby ?" "Me and you . We do are hair nails" "Oh i see what your saying . Of course baby . But i thought you were sleepy" "I change my mind" i laughed at her she walked over to her drawer and grabbed he MARVEL pajama onesie . "Mommy i wear this" "Yea . I'll wear mine too" she

clapped .

I went and ran some bath water . Then i decided i would take a bath with her . I washed up the she washed her up . Then we got out and put on our onesies . Then she said she wanted to do my hair . She went and got the fake hair toys . She started pretend like she was curling my hair . By the time she was done my hair was looking the same as it did before . "Good Job honey . I like it" she smiled . "My turn" she sat criss cross apple sauce in front of me so i could do her hair . I brushed her curls and parted it in the middle . Then i did two buns on each side of her head . "You like it ?" she went and looked in the mirror . She laughed "I wook silly haha" she said hitting her thigh . I laughed . "Take a picture mommy" she then posed and did the peace sign with the duck lips . I laughed , what would i do without her .

"Lets watch a movie now" she said and grabbed Bratz . "Okay . C'mon" we went to the living room and i put the movie in . "Popcorn mom" she said . "Excuse me ?" "Plweaassseee" she said with the puppy dog face . I got up and made some popcorn . I poured some in a bowl and i kept the bag . I tried handing her the bowl . "I want the bag" i handed the bag to her it didn't really matter . The movie started and i couldnt hear cause she was crunching . I looked at her , she must have felt me looking at her cause she looked up slowly . "Yes" she said . "Stop crunching" she started paying attention to the movie the crunching went on , its popcorn .

I got up to put my bowel in the sink . I walked out and seen Samya knocked out with popcorn hanging out her mouth . I laughed and snapped a pic .

I then cleaned up the popcorn . I turned the tv off and picked her up and took her to the room . I laid her on her side of the queen size bed . I sat up on my bed i grabbed my phone . I posted the picture of Samya with her two buns .

Caption : My baby , the only one i have time for 💋

After i posted that i turned the lights off and went to sleep .

-Next Morning-

I woke up to Samya crying . "Samya what wrong ?" "I had a bad dream" she said rubbing . "It was just a dream baby its okay" i hugged her . After she calmed down she went and brushed her teeth , i did the same . After words we went and ate some CoCo Puffs . Then we were just sitting in our room watching tv . My mom still hadn't came home . I began to worry but then i know she'll be fine . My phone rung .

Caller ID : Bad Bishhh

"Oh so now you call me back ?" I said . "Sorry i was busy . But what you had wanted ?" "Samya said she wanted to go to the mall and she wanted to see if you could bring Alana" "Yea i'll see if i could pick her up from ma Dad's i'll call you back" "Alright" we hung up at the same time .

I heard the door open am close . I got up knowing who it was . I saw my Mom . "Hey baby" she said in more of a fake tone . "Hi Mom . Everything alright ?" "Yea . Im gonna go take a shower" she walked to her room . Something didnt seem right and she smelled like alcohol and cigarettes .

I walked back in my room . Amber was calling me back . "Hello" i answered . "Yea . I can get her . What time you trynna go ?" "About 12:00" "Okay . Call me when your ready you could meet me there" "Okay . Bye" we hung up .

"Samya" i said . "Yes" she looked at me . "We get to go to the mall with Alana and Amber" "Yay" she clapped her hands . I Looked at the time 10:45 am . "We gotta get ready" "Mommy we match again ?" "We sure can . Lets take a picture in our pajamas" we went and stood in front of the mirror and took a picture . We both smiled .

I posted it on Instagram .

It was suppose to be a little cold . I grabbed some light blue skinny jeans and a white fitted t-shirt and the same for Samya . We put our clothes on . I brushed her hair in a big bun and did the same thing . I added on a gold chain to both of our outfits and we put on our timberlands . We was cute .

"Girl you cute" i told Samya . "We both cute" she replied . I laughed . I check the time 11:25am . I made our bed and cleaned the bathroom . By the time i was done it was time to go . I called Amber . "Hello" she answered . "Im on my way . Okay we bout to leave" she said then hung up . I went and knocked on my moms door . She came and opened the door . "Ooo dont yall look cute" she said to Me and Samya . "Thank you . Were about to go to the mall . I just wanted to tell you" "Okay . I'll most likely be home" "Okay . I love you" "Love you too . I Love you too Samaya" "Love you Gradma" she said kissing her cheek . "Have fun" she closed the door . We got in the car and drove toward the mall .

**

"We're here" i said talking to Amber . "We standing in front of the enterance" "Okay" i hung up . I got Samya out the car and we walked to the entrance . I saw her . "Look at yall trynna be cute" "We not trying we are cute" she laughed and we hugged .

"Hi Mya" Alana said . "Hi Lana" they hugged . We walked in the mall . "Can we go in there ?" Samya asked pointing to Build A Bear . "Yea . C'mon" We walked in the store . Did everything you do to make a bear and all that . Her and Alana got matching bears . That took about 45 minuets to get all their stuff . Then we went to a few other stores . "I hungry" Alana said . "Lets go to the food court then" we walked that way . "Yall want hotdog on a stick ?" i asked . They both nodded . "Can you go to Panda while i get their food please ?" I asked Amber . She nodded hand me money for Alana "No i got it" i handed her some money for me .

*

We all were sitting at a table and we all had our food . The girls were talking and eating . "What had you so busy that you couldnt answer your phone ?" I asked . "Dont trip just know i was busy" "Oh look who it is . Taj" it was Taj and Jasmine holding hands and stuff . Amber turned red .

Comment !