Chapter 5

Brittany's (P.O.V)

I woke up with a lot on my mind . I woke Samya up . "Mya get up so you can take a bath" she got up . "When did i get here" i laughed at that . "Last night" "Really ?" "Yes really . what do you want to wear ?" "Ion know mommy" i went and started her bath water . "Brush your teeth"

I went and looked in her drawer . i grabbed some regular skinny jeans and a white shirt that said 'Dont Touch' in black letters i stopped her bath water and she got in .

I washed her up and she went and put her clothes on . i brushed her hair into a curly pony tail . "You hungry ?" "Yes" i walked out amd made her some cereal . "Eat that while i get dressed" "Okay" i went in my room . For some reason i felt stressed so i went and got in the shower for 10 minuets . after i got out i went and put on some black jeans , a blue plaid button up shirt , and some black converse . i combed my hair into a pony tail .

I brushed my teeth . i looked in the mirror and was just ready to get this day over with .

I walked in the kitchen and Samya was eating another bowl of cereal and my mom was sitting with her . "Good Morning " "Good Morning" i said blankly . "Everything okay" "Yes" i went made Samya a lunch . i made her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich . I put some fruit snacks , a juice box , and some lays .

I put it in her lunch pale . i walked out the kitchen and as i walked in my room my phone vibrated telling me that i had a text .

-Convo-

Shmexy Taj : Can you pick me up ? Ion feel like driving .

Beauty B : Yea

Shmexy Taj : Thank you

Beauty B : Mhmm.

-End Of Convo-

I looked at the time . 6:45 am .

I made my bed up and straightened up my room since i had time . i fixed me and Samya's shoes and stuff .

By the time i was done it was 7:15 am .

I walked out the room with me and Samya's stuff . she was sitting on the couch watching Disney Channel . "C'mon sweetie we gotta go" "Do i have to" "Uhm yea you gotta go i didnt wake you up for nothing c'mon" she rolled her eyes . when she got over to me i got in her face . "Dont mess with me Samya im not in the mood loose the attitude before i give you a reason to have one . Go tell Grandma bye and c'mon" she walked to my moms room . "Bye ma" i screamed . "Bye sweetie" we walked out and got in the car .

I helped Samya in her carseat . she buckled herself in . i got in and popped in my mix CD the first song that came on was Happy by Ashanti . this will forever be my song .

I drove toward Taj house .

**

"Whats up Brit" Taj said getting the car . "Whats up" i said . "Hey lil momma" he said to Samya . She didnt say anything . i reached back and popped her thigh . "He said something to you now say something back . ion know what yo problem is but it you need to fix it" "Hi Uncle T" he "Hi" he said back to her . "Kids these days" i said to myself .

I drove toward Samya school . The car ride was silent on our way to Samya school while Crooked Smile played .

I pulled up to Samya's school and got her out . I walked in . "Hi Ms.Collins" "Good morning . Ms.Wilson not here ?" "No shes not feeling well today" "Okay . I made her a lunch" "Okay . Very well then" i looked at Samya . "Have a good day . And loose your little attitude and when i come pick you up imma ask if you had a good attitude if they say no then you not doing nothing for the weekend you go stay in the house with Grandma while i go and have fun . so before you go to get snappy think of that . I love you" "Love you too" i kissed her and walked out .