Chapter [ 15 ]

[ 15 ] : Agony

Extreme physical or mental suffering

• Extreme physical or mental suffering

- - -

I felt nothing as the woman untied me.

"It's not that I sympathize you... but that girl isn't her only other lover. From actresses to singers... even top models. All the way to bank presidents' daughters to women executives of big enterprises. All the beautiful women from America to Italy. All sorts of women are her lovers. All of them acquire popularity in exchange. Everything is within their grasp if they become her lover. That's what she does. Gives them money and power. This is how Italy is. Since you are American you wouldn't understand..."

"Using woman is Blaine's specialty. That's the kind of woman she is. I feel bad that a young and beautiful girl such as you has fallen a victim of her ways."

The woman began to walk away but one of her men stopped her on her way out.

"What should we do with the girl?"

She glanced at me before shrugging, "Oh... Have fun... I don't care. Just dump her somewhere when you're done."

I didn't put up a fight when her men approached me. I did nothing. I felt nothing.

--

"Yes... More!" Leslie moaned as she clawed a tiger's stripes onto Blaine's back. "Ah... Yes! Do it... fas- ...ter..."

"I love you!" Leslie screamed as she grabbed Blaine's face, "Say you love me! Look at me only... Blaine!"

Blaine pinned her wrists down and Leslie flinched at the force behind it.

"I will give you all the money you desire... I'll make love to you whenever you want me to..." Blaine said, "I will grant all of your desires. Except for my heart."

Blaine got out of bed and slipped on her infamous white robe.

"If you can't be satisfied with that... then this is as far as we can go..."

"Blaine! I have no intention of..."

Blaine's phone started to ring and she picked it up on the third ring.

"It's me..."

"Monae isn't here!" Andrea's voice spewed into her ear and Blaine froze. "Okay... I understand... I'll be right over."

"Blaine? What's going on?" Leslie asked as soon as Blaine hung up the phone.

"What's going on?" Leslie yelled as she grabbed her robe and Blaine was already heading for her door. "What's got you so upset! Blaine! Is it the mafia!?"

The door slammed closed.

She looked so upset. Leslie thought as she recalls the look Blaine had.

--

Monae was numb to the pain. She was numb to everything. She didn't feel anything when she had been savagely raped-beaten-and bruised.

"Don't think too badly of us..." One of Giovanni's men chuckled as they pushed Monae out of their white limousine.

Then the car screeched away.

Leaving behind gas for Monae to choke on. But not even that fazed her.

Monae stayed put on the side of the road. Yes. Everything hurt. But the pain in her heart hurts more than her body.

Monae thought Blaine wasn't the one to have someone to love. She wished she realized it sooner. When she first discovered Blaine was apart of the Mafia. Yet she knew her feelings.

If only she could bring herself to hate Blaine. Her feelings wouldn't be hurt.

--

A bunch of men from the Bianca Piuma Mafia have kidnapped Monae...

Andrea's words repeated in Blaine's mind.

"Please... drive faster." Blaine instructed.

"They went somewhere around here..." Andrea said as they drove down a road. "One of the residents around here told us they took her somewhere here..."

Blaine spotted a body on the side of the road and yelled, "Stop! Stop the car!"

The car screeched to a halt.

Blaine immediately got out the car and her heart throbbed as she approached the beaten body. She shut her eyes for a moment to calm herself down due to the condition of the body.

"Hey..." Blaine whispered as she reached to turn the body onto it's side.

It fell limp onto it's back and Blaine's breath stuck to her throat as she quickly pulled the body to her chest.

"MONAE!!"

- - -

- To Be Continued...