Getting Closer

Tiffany's POV

"I-I'm sorry Tiffany" Taeyeon was fidgeting... aissh, this girl is so annoying. She's getting on my nerve as I rubbed my temples. I looked back straight at her but she's avoiding my eyes, she's cute though.

I looked around, where the heck are the people? I'm just hiding myself in between the shelves as I stealthy walked in the library few hours ago. I don't want to see Bora and Seo that's why I went here but unconsciously I slept.

I toured my eyes around to see the wall clock, when I see it, I blinked my eyes twice to see if I'm mistaken. But no, it's 10:10 in exact.

"Shit, it's 10?? Gotta be kidding me." I walked towards the door and I passed by the front desk, the librarian wasn't there. I mentally curse "No no" I mumbled then I could sense that the blonde was following me.

I twisted the door knob but it didn't opened, the door was locked outside "Oh geez, this is not happening! Ughhh!" I slammed the door and shouted for help.

I stopped, I know the blonde was just staring at me "Aren't you gonna help me to call out?"

She innocently shook her head "They're all out now. And maybe the guard is in the entrance of the campus. He couldn't hear us for sure, we're at the second floor." She stated the fact.

I slapped my head "This is not happening... That I'm locked with the nerd like you??" I blurted out but she seems not affected.

"Mr. Ed will come here at 6 am, I know he has keys in every room" Taeyeon said as if she was so sure about it

"And who's Ed?" I asked boringly

"Oh he's the janitor, he will check the rooms every morning." Then she walked towards the table, she sat in front of it and put her bag on it. "The power supply will be cut at 12 so the lights will be out too."

"How did you know that??" I cocked my brow

"I just did"

"Weirdo" I walked near the table where she at, and sat not far from her. I glanced at her and she's reading a book.

I hate it! My phone is in my locker! And why did I sleep here? What if this blonde spread rumors about me? But I think she's not like that, she's not much talker.

The time was very slow, one and half hour have passed but it feels like forever. I kept tapping my fingers on the table, I looked at the blonde, she was still reading a book. Calm and she's enjoying it. Duhh. She's a boring person. I knew it.

GROWL!!!!

"Oh really??" I blushed when I heard my stomach growled, I'm really hungry since I only ate brunch (Breakfast and lunch).

Taeyeon looked at me with her head tilted then she smiled. She's so cute, can I take her home? Say whaaat? I shook my head.

Rooowwwrr!!!

This time, my stomach squawked very loud. I held it, and hissed. I'm so embarrassed.

"You're hungry?" Taeyeon stood up, she took her bag and sat beside me.

"What? What if I am?" I rolled my eyes

Taeyeon took a sandwich and bottled water in her bag. She offered me the sandwich.

I turned my head away from her "No thanks"

"You're hungry, eat it." She insisted

"No, what if you just want to poison me?" I said accusing her.